Checklist for A Successful Job Interview
Article based on the video above.
Here is simply checklist to have a successful job interview:
- Show up on time, if not ten to fifteen minutes early.
- Dress to impress. Dress appropriately for the environment, but a little bit more than the average person in the environment.
- Bring a resume, even if you have already given them a copy.
- Do your homework on the company. Go to their website, read the mission statement.
- Ask questions, whether it is about the company, the position, or the hiring manager.
- Send a thank you note. This will put you above the other candidates. Let them know you are grateful for their time.
Those are six steps to having a successful interview.