Yarone Goren, Co-founder of Zumbox & Academy123 (www.iterationgroup.com) talks about using a User-Centered Approach to build great software products. One solution is to develop the HTML, CSS, and all other assets. Another is to create detailed wireframes for your product, UI & UX.
- Create detailed wireframes for your product, UI & UX
- Draft accurate mockups of the product, UI & UX
- Develop the HTML, CSS, & all other assets
- Product person should oversee & approve all aspects of the process
- PRO TIP: Use Balsamiq Mockups for wireframing