Corporate Infrastructure in the Cloud
Jason Feffer, Co-Founder of SodaHead.com (http://www. SodaHead.com/) explains how to use the cloud to manage your business infrastructure. Learn the tools to help you best manage operations and grow your business using cloud-based sharing.
- Focus on executing your idea, not starting a business
- Cloud services limit IT spending & offer immediate productivity
- All tools become accessible from anywhere
- Cloud tools are available on any platform
- Security is handled by the cloud provider
- PRO TIP: Utilize Google Apps for easy cloud-based sharing