This is the generic class for:
1. Apparatus including a molding surface which either shapesa fluent or bulk material, which material has plasticity as a property,into a self-sustaining article or preform of desired shape or whichreshapes or resizes a plastic or "green" preformor product, not provided for elsewhere.
2. Apparatus for shaping of molten materials including metal,but excluding glass, where no molding surface is employed, e.g.,by melt comminution or spheroidizing.
3. Apparatus for treating (e.g., vulcanizing, etc.), a productmade by the apparatus of this class, not provided for elsewhere.
4. Apparatus for randomly depositing and bonding (uniting)particulate material, not provided for elsewhere.
5. A combination of apparatus of this class with any diverseworking or treating apparatus which combination is not providedfor elsewhere.
(1)Note. Caveat relating to administration of this class. Onlythe assignment of "original" copies of patentsissued after 1934 are to be used as evidence of appropriate classificationwithin the class.
(2)Note. Class 425 does not provide for a product made by theapparatus of the class. A specific article is classified with the respectiveart class to which it belongs, (e.g., a rubber glove is providedfor elsewhere).