This class contains and is limited to:
1. Machines or structures adapted to be completely or partiallysustained by the air (e.g., winged aircraft, helicopters, parachutes,kites, balloons, etc.),
2. Machines or structures adapted to be propelled and guidedor stabilized through the air (e.g., projectiles with fins, guidedmissiles, etc.),
3. Machines or structures adapted to be placed in an orbitor which substantially operate outside the earth"s atmosphere(e.g., satellites, space vehicles, etc.),
4. Subcombinations of the machines or structures of 1-3, above,not classified elsewhere (guidance and control, aircraft structures,etc.),
5. Devices ancillary to the use of the machines or structuresof 1-3 above, not classified elsewhere (e.g., mooring devices, etc.),and
6. Processes or methods peculiarly related to 1-5 above andnot provided for elsewhere.