This class relates to the propulsion of land vehicles by a motorcarried on the vehicle and to the following subject matter, whichmay be considered as incidental to such propulsion:
1. The mounting of a motor on a land vehicle.
2. Transmission mechanism in connection with specific vehiclestructure. (See Lines With Other Classes and Within This Class,B, below.)
3. Power steering-gear for land vehicles.
4. Power means for raising a frame or body relative to a wheelor wheels.
5. Devices not of general application for utilizing the powerof the power plant of a land vehicle to drive other machines, thespecific structure of such machines not being involved.
6. Controlling devices in connection with land vehicle structure.
7. Gyroscopes in connection with land vehicle structure.
8. Safety devices involving a feature limited to use on motorvehicles.
9. Motor Vehicles provided with wheel substitutes. Thisincludes vehicles with wheel substitutes even though no power ordriving means is claimed unless the vehicle claimed is identifiedin the specific disclosure as only a nonmotor vehicle. Further,this class takes fluid supported suction effect and surface effectvehicles, including subcombinations drawn to the fluid producing meanseven though no power or driving means or specific vehicle structureis claimed or disclosed.