Includes These 2 Documents
Click on a document title below to preview
Now Previewing: Tools Ag How to Take
About This Document"Do you want to develop a culture that takes better and smarter risks? Companies looking to be innovative have a real challenge when it comes to building a climate that is comfortable with risk. The key is clearly setting boundaries for risk-taking and learning how to best function within those boundaries. This 26-page Tool will help you learn how the leading innovators define smart risks, craft a strategy for smart risk-taking in your organization, and arm yourself with information and tools to get support for your efforts.
What You Can Do with this Tool:
* Discover real-life examples of how leading innovators like Novartis, Toyota, Google, and Intuit among others take smart risks.
* Assess the appetite for risk in your company with a customizable tool.
* Get practical advice on how to enhance smart risk-taking in your organization.
* Learn common mistakes managers make so you can avoid them.
* Get a suggested roadmap for action to help you move forward."