Aarkstore Enterprise -
Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2011–2012: Market Trends
and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Construction
Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
• The report is based on primary surveys conducted by
ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of
senior business decision makers. The opinions and
forward looking statements on sustainability
management of 130 industry executives are captured
in our in-depth survey, of which 54% represent
directors, C-level executives and departmental heads.
• The geographical Scope of the research is global –
drawing on the activity and expectations of leading
industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-
Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• The report analyzes expenditure of construction industry buyers on sustainability,
sustainable procurement practices and critical factors that influence supplier selection.
• Key topics covered include category-level spending outlooks, market-specific growth
opportunities, investment opportunities and principal challenges associated with the
implementation of sustainable practices.
• In this report, buyers identify their sustainable procurement budgets; along with essential
sustainability measures that influence supplier selection
• The report provides extensive analysis on effective promotional channels and major drivers
of green marketing, along with the key features of marketing green credentials.
• The report provides qualitative analysis of key industry opportunities and threats and also
contains the full survey results.
“Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2011–2012: Market Trends and
Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Construction Industry Procurement and
Marketing Initiatives” is a new report by ICD Research that analyzes how companies in the
construction industry perceive sustainability. The report contains in-depth analysis on the
principal drivers and challenges with regards to sustainability plus the market-specific growth
opportunities associated with the implementation of sustainable practices. It also benchmarks
successful sustainable initiatives and energy-efficiency measures adopted by various
companies. This report also examines the impact of sustainability on profits and cost saving
targets set by companies. It also analyzes the procurement strategies and practices being
undertaken; category-level spending outlooks; changes in sustainable procurement budgets;
supplier selection criteria and investment opportunities available for leading purchase
decision makers. The report identifies key drivers and practices of green marketing, and the
channels used to effectively market green credentials.
The report features the opinions of construction industry respondents related to the following:
• What sustainability means to the industry!
• Factors that drive sustainability measures
• Barriers that confront effective implementation of sustainability
• Sustainable and energy efficiency measures and their impact on profitability
• Metrics used for the measurement of sustainability performance
• Procurement of sustainable materials
• Demand for sustainable products and services, including markets that will drive growth
• Changes expected in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets
• Methods of marketing green credentials and the use of media channels
• Sustainability leaders
Reasons To Buy
• Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying buyer sustainability
budgets and areas of investment.
• Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the
changing sustainability needs of customers.
• Uncover the business outlook, key sustainability challenges and opportunities
• Understand the effect of sustainability on other players and competitors in the industry.
• Benchmark sustainable initiatives with key industry leaders and identify major trends that
affect the industry.
• Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and
changing strategies of buyers.
• Identify specific green marketing channels your competitors are using to win business.
• Compliance with legislation, managing corporate reputation and cost savings and
operational efficiency are major drivers influencing sustainability efforts in the construction
• Survey results show that XX% of construction industry executives expect to see an increase
in profitability over the next 12 months due to implementation of sustainability.
• Reduction of energy consumption, effective minimization of waste and capacity to provide
recyclable or reusable product components are critical sustainability criteria for supplier
For More Information Please Contact :-
From: Aarkstore Enterprise
Contact: Marketing Team