28. (StIII-ORL) Otorhinolaryngology
STUDY PROGRAMME Integrated studies of dentistry
DEPARTMENT Department for otorhinolaryngology
NAME OF SUBJECT Otorhinolaryngology
STATUS OF THE Compulsory
Condition General and oral pathology, general pharmacology, radiology (exam)
Winter term (No.of the lessons Summer term (No.of the No.of No.of
Year of per week lessons per week) No.of tests seminars seminars
Lectures Exercises Lectures. Exercises seminara POINTS
third - - 2 2 3 2 4,0
Methods of conducting
Theoretical lectures, seminars, practical exercises
Teach students to recognize the clinical picture, understand the etiology and pathogenesis of various pathological conditions,
control of diagnostic procedures and therapy of diseases of the head and neck
In everyday clinical practice can recognize and treat many diseases of head and neck
Skills To master the skills required for the conservative surgical treatment of diseases of the head and neck
CONTENT OF THE SUBJECT:: Theoretical teaching – methodical units
1. Anatomy and Physiology ear. Diagnostic otological diseases.
2. Injuries ear. Foreign bodies of external hearing canal and cerumen.
3. Acute inflammation of the outer and middle ear
4. Chronic inflammation of the middle ear
5. Otogenic complications
6. Inner ear disease. Benign and malignant tumors of the outer, middle and inner ear
7. Audiology. vestibulology
8. Anatomy and physiology of the nose and paranasal cavities. Congenital and acquired malformations of the nose
9. Foreign body nose. Injuries of the nose. Bleeding from the nose. Inflammation of the skin of the nose.
10. Injuries persons
11. Acute and chronic inflammation of nasal mucosa. Allergic rhinitis. Nasal polyps.
12. Acute and chronic inflammation of the paranasal cavities. Complications of inflammatory paranasal cavities
13. Rare diseases of the nose and paranasal cavities. Tumors of the nose and paranasal cavities)
14. Anatomy and Physiology of oral cavity and pharynx. Retikuloendotelial function of muscle. Hypertrophy limfatičnog
ring disorders of taste.
15. Congenital anomalies of the oral cavity and pharynx. Violations of the oral cavity and pharynx. Inflammatory diseases of
the oral cavity. Autoimmune diseases of the oral cavity
16. Tonzilarni problem. Acute and chronic inflammation of the mucous membrane of the throat. Abscesi muscle.
17. Diseases of the language. Tumors of the oral cavity. Tumors language
18. Acute and chronic inflammation of the mucous membrane of the throat. Abscesi muscle. Neurogenic muscle.
Neinfektivna muscle diseases.
19. Tumors and epileptic mezofarinksa.
20. Antomija and laryngeal physiology. Diagnostic methods in laringologiji Fonijatrija symptoms and laryngeal disorders,
voice and speech, congenital malformations laryngeal
21. Laryngeal edema. Laryngeal paralysis. Laryngeal trauma.
22. Acute and chronic inflammatory processes of the larynx
23. Benign tumors of the larynx. Pseudotumori larynx Malignant tumors of the larynx and hipofarinksa
24. Fundamentals fonijatria
25. Page body laringotrahealnog tree. Stenosis of the larynx and trachea. Konikotomija and traheotomija.
26. Esophageal motility disorders. Dysphagia. Divertikulumi esophagus. Injuries and foreign bodies of the esophagus.
Tumors of the esophagus.
27. Topographic anatomy of the door. Congenital cysts and fistula door. Lymphadenitis. Abscesi door. Trauma door.
28. Lymph nodes neck. Neck lymph node metastases.
29. Anatomy and Physiology salivary glands. Acute and chronic inflammatory processes of salivary glands.
30. Benign and malignant tumors of the salivary glands.
Practical teaching – methodical units
1. Introduction to practical Otorhinolaryngology classes. Otorhinolaryngology history.
2. Job. (Butt mirror, light source, the position of patients. Optical aids. Direktoskops. Microscope)
3. Overview of the nose, mouth and orofarinksa, ear, larynx, neck
4. Interventions in rinologiji (extraction of foreign bodies of the nose, Protz, this method of evacuation secretions from the nose and
sinuses, Aerosol Therapy of rinosinuzitisa, the application of nose drops). X-ray recordings of the nose and paranasal cavities - the
interpretation of recordings
10. Stopping the bleeding from the nose
11. Rinomanometria, allergologic testing patients. Showing patients with injuries of the nose and sinuses, reposition nasal bones.
Displaying patient with frontoetmoidalnim injuries. Showing patients with sinusogenim complications
12. Functional endonazalna sinus surgery and surgery paranasal cavities, Showing patients with benign and malignant tumors of the nose
13. Interventions in the oral cavity and pharynx, extraction of foreign bodies. Interventions in the oral cavity and throat, incision
14. Showing patients with acute and chronic tonzilitisom. Displaying patient with phlegmon and abscesom door
15. Showing patients with tumors, muscle, biopsy of the tumor oral cavity and pharynx diagnostic procedures and principles of surgical
treatment of patients with tumors pharynx
16. Showing patients with injuries personal massive, X-ray diagnosis of tumors parafaringealnog space view of patients with tumors,
Post-operative care of patients after surgery in the oral cavity and maxilla. Local tolaeta, nutrition patients
17. Diagnosing diseases doors, clinical diagnostics, WITH diagnostics, X-ray diagnosis. Showing patients with cervical metastases.
18. Flushing of foreign bodies and cerumena from external hearing canal. Local therapy supuracije ear. Treating injuries outer and
middle ear, incision othematoma, setting sterilnih štrajfni. Paracenteza. X-Ray Diagnostics otoloških diseases, view with the
interpretation of basic X-ray shots Policerova methods. Quantitative and qualitative methods of hearing. Hearing whispering and loud
speech. Tuning fork (Weber, Rhinne, Schwabach, Gele). Tonal audiomterija, types of hearing impaired, types of audiogram
19. Impedancmetria, Tympanometry depicting typical guilty, a reflex stapediusa
20. Opinion vestibularnog device, ortostatske and dinamostatske trial, calorie test (Dix Hallpike), electronystagmography
21. Direktoskopy of larynx, laringomikroskopy. Diagnostic tumor larynx and hipofarinksa. X-ray diagnosis of diseases of the larynx and
hipofarinksa. THE diagnosis door. Biopsy tumor larynx and hipofarinks
22. Treatment of acute inflammation of the larynx, inhaled therapy. Treatment of acute edema larynx in children and adults, subglotisni
laryngitis, Quinckeov edema laryngeal
23. Endoscopic surgery of tumors and pseudotumora larynx. Surgical therapy of tumors of the larynx, post-operative care
laringektomisanih patients nazogastrična probe, traheostoma, rehabilitation of swallowing
24. Videostroboskopy, dysphonia treatment .. Speech laringektomisanih patients lariongofon, esophageal voice and speech, vocal
25. Foreign body airway, diagnosis and therapy
26. Traheostomy, view surgical intervention
27. Foreign bodies of the esophagus, diagnosis and extraction of foreign bodies of the esophagus
28. Corrosive damage to mouth, pharynx and esophagus, first aid for corrosive damage, diagnosis and treatment of corrosive damage,
therapy late complication of corrosive damage to the esophagus
1. Jović R. Otorinolaringologija. Hirurgija glave i vrata. Medicinski fakultet Novi Sad 2006.
Compulsor 2. Stanković M, Milisavljević Lj, Popović D. Otorinolaringologija 1998. Nota Knjaževac
y 3. Majdevac Ž, Topolac R, Milošević D. Praktikum iz otorinolaringologije. Medicinski fakultet.
RECOMMANDED Novi Sad 1994
1. Becker W, Naumman HH. Ear Nose Throat Disease. Theme 1994
Additional 2. Probs R, Grevers G, Iro H. Basic Otorhinolaryngology. Theme 2006.
3. Savić D, Cvejić D, Kosanović M. Otorinolaringologija.Nučna knjiga Beograd1989
Evaluation of students' work – No.of points per individual activity
Pre-exam obligations Final exam Total
Lectures Exercises Test Seminar paper The rest Written Oral
20 20 3x2* 2x2* 16* 34
List of teachers and assistents
Associate Assistent Lecturer Professor PhD Associate prof. Professor Scientist
1 4 4 3
1. Prof dr Rajko Jović
2. Prof. dr Ljiljana Vlaški 8. Asst. dr Vladimir Kljajić
3. Prof. dr Dragan Dankuc 9. Asist dr Slobodanka Lemajić Komazec
4. Doc. dr Zoran Komazec 10. Asst. pripr. Ljiljana Jovančević
5. Doc. dr Gordana Mumović (u izboru) 11. Asst. pripr. Maja Buljčik
6. Doc. dr Slobodan Savović ( u izboru) 12. Dr Danijela Dragičević, Associate u nastavi
7. Doc. dr Slobodan Mitrović
* Points test and papers are included in the points for the written examination.
Chief of department
Prof. dr Rajko Jović. ensuring