Date: 9th August 2009
3rd INTERNATIONAL S.K.I.F.
OPEN KARATE-DO TOURNAMENT
»DOMŽALE 2009« CUP
According to the program of S.K.I.F. Slovenia for 2009 we are organizing already the 3 rd International
S.K.I.F. karate-do tournament »DOMŽALE 2009« Cup.
The tournament is at the same time the 2nd among yearly S.K.I.F. Slovenia cup tournaments for 2009. The 1st
took place in February in Ruse, the 3rd will be organized in December in Kuzma.
The organizer Shotokan karate-do club „ATOM“ Domžale already excelled as an organizer of a tournament
with international participation. Among participants were teams from Italy and Hungary so we can expect
good participation also this year, maybe some countries that took part in the world championship in Greece.
Invitation goes to all Shotokan clubs from Slovenia and other countries.
ORGANIZER: KARATE CLUB „ATOM-SHOTOKAN“-DOMŽALE
EXECUTOR: SHOTOKAN KARATE-DO INTERNATIONAL ZVEZA SLOVENIJE
DATE: SATURDAY THE 26TH SEPTEMBER 2009
VENUE: PRIMARY SCHOOL IHAN, ŠOLSKA ULICA 5, 1230 DOMŽALE
08.30 – 09.30 Final registration and fee payment
09.30 – 09.45 Coach and referee meeting
at 10.00 Opening
10.15 – 12.30 Qualification and finals in kata, awarding
12.30 – 15.30 Qualification and finals in kumite, awarding
at 15.30 Awarding the 3rd »DOMŽALE 2009« Cup and closing
1. BOYS (born in 1999 and younger – 10 years)
A1 group 10.KYU – 1.KYU (all belts)
2. GIRLS (born in 1999 and younger – 10 years)
A2 group 10.KYU – 1.KYU (all belts)
3. BOYS (born in 1999, 1998, 1997, 10 – 12 years)
B1 group 10.KYU – 6.KYU (white, yellow, orange, green)
B2 group 5.KYU – 1.KYU (blue, purple, brown)
4. GIRLS (born in 1999. 1998, 1997, 10 – 12 years)
C1 group 10.KYU – 6.KYU (white, yellow, orange, green)
C2 group 5.KYU – 1.KYU (blue, purple, brown)
5. BOYS (born in 1997, 1996, 1995, 12-14 years)
D1 group 10.KYU – 6.KYU (white, yellow, orange, green)
D2 group 5.KYU – 1.KYU (blue, purple, brown)
6. GIRLS (born in 1997, 1996, 1995, 12 – 14 years)
E1 group 10.KYU – 6.KYU (white, yellow, orange, green)
E2 group 5.KYU – 1.KYU (blue, purple, brown)
7. CADETTES BOYS (born in 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992, 13 – 17 years)
F1 group 10.KYU – 5.KYU (white, yellow, orange, green, blue)
F2 group 4.KYU – 1.KYU + 1. DAN (purple, brown, 1st Dan)
8. CADETTES GIRLS (born in 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992, 13 – 17 years)
G1 group 10.KYU – 5.KYU (white, yellow, orange, green, blue)
G2 group 4.KYU – 1.KYU in 1.DAN (purple, brown, 1st Dan)
9. MEN (born in 1993 - 16 years and older)
H1 group 10.KYU – 4.KYU (white, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple)
H2 group 3.KYU – 1.KYU + DAN (brown, Dan)
10. WOMEN (born in 1993 - 16 years and older)
I 1 group 10.KYU – 4.KYU (white, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple)
I 2 group 3.KYU-1.KYU + DAN (brown, Dan)
11. MASTER (born in 1974 and older, over 35 years)
J 1 group 10.KYU – 4.KYU (white, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple)
J 2 group 3.KYU – 1.KYU + DAN (brown, Dan) – MEN
J3 group 3.KYU-1.KYU + DAN (brown, Dan) – WOMEN
All competitors do kata of their own choice – SHITEI kata in qualification and final.
8 or 4 competitors go to final.
Qualification for groups: A1, A2, B1, C1, D1, E1, F1, G1, H1, I1, J1: in the first round only Heian kata.
Qualification for groups: B2, C2, D2, E2, F2, G2: in the first round only Heian kata or TEKKI-
SHODAN; groups H2, I2, J2, J3: BASSAI-DAI, YION, EMPI, KANKU-DAI or HEIAN kata of their
own choice-SHITEI kata
finals: A1, A2, B1,C1,D1,E1,F1,G1,H1, I 1, J1: HEIAN kata or TEKKI-SHODAN or the first 4 maters
kata – SHITEI kata according to belt level.
finals: B2 ,C2, D2, E2, F2, G2, H2, I 2, J2 – TOKUI kata according to belt level.
Competitors must perform different kata in each round, except white belts who can repeat the same kata.
The points from both rounds will be summed up to give the winner.
Groups can be joined in case of low number of participants.
Some competitors according to date of birth can compete in two categories.
12. BOYS (born in 1995 and younger, until 14 years)
Groups: K 1: - 55 kg.
K2: + 55 kg.
13. GIRLS (born in 1995 and younger – until 15 years)
Groups: L1: - 55 kg
L2: + 55 kg
14. CADETTE BOYS (born in 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992 – from 13 – 17 years)
Groups: M1: - 70 kg.
M2: + 70 kg.
15. CADETTE GIRLS AND WOMEN (born in 1995 and older – from 14 years)
Groups: N1: - 60 kg.
N2: + 60 kg.
16. MEN (born in 1992 and older – from 17 years)
Groups: O1: - 75 kg.
O2: + 75 kg.
17. MASTER MEN (born in 1974 and older – from 35 years)
Groups: P - ABSOLUTE
- Some competitors according to date of birth can compete in two categories.
- Groups can be joined in case of low number of participants. If there are 3 competitors in a group, each fights
- Kumite lasts 2 minutes – IPPON-HAN-SHOBU (3 Wazaries or 1 Ippon and 1 Wazari), maximum 2
extensions. All points and faults go into the first extension, second extension begins from 0. After the second
extensions referees must declare a winner.
- Teeth protectors and white S.K.I.F. gloves are mandatory, men can wear genital protectors, women chest
protectors. No other protectors are allowed.
- There is a fight for the 3rd position.
- Competition in kata and kumite passes according to the categories and the rules of S.K.I.F. and S.K.I.F.
S.K.I.F. Slovenia delegates the judges and referees. Teams can bring their referees who must S.K.I.F. license.
Referees and judges must wear uniforms.
Number of competitors is not limited.
Competitors compete on their own responsibility. We recommend medical insurance and check-up.
The draw will be performed the day after the application dead-line.
Kata individual / person 17 EUR
Kumite individual / person 17 EUR
Combination: kata+kumite, kata+kata, kumite+kumite / person 27 EUR
Fee payment in cash at final registration.
The best competitors get medals and diplomas, winners a cup. The best team / club in kata and kumite gets the
winning 3rd DOMŽALE 2009 Cup.
APPLICATION DEAD-LINE UNTIL 22nd SEPTEMBER 2009
Send the application form until Tuesday, the 22nd September 2009 on address:
S.K.I. ZVEZA SLOVENIJE
CESTA ZMAGE 92
Or by FAX: 00386 - 2 – 332 – 18 – 77, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application sent after the deadline will not be accepted.
- If you need accommodation, let us know until 22nd September 2009.
INFORMATION: www.skif-slo.org e-mail: email@example.com
Mr. Ivan ČERIČ 00386 41-747-331
Mr. Lovrenc KOKALJ 00386 41-629-763
Mr. Darjan ROŠKER 00386 41-349-538
Ms. Mateja BREZNIK 00386 41-370-634
SEE YOU IN DOMŽALE ON 26th SEPTEMBER 2009
Chief instructor Atom-Domžale Chief instructor and president S.K.I.F. SLO:
Lovrenc KOKALJ, 4th DAN Sensei Ivan ČERIČ, 7th DAN-KYOSHI