Area Hours Location
E.R. 24 St. Clare
Ambulance 30 S.T.A.R.
Worth 500 points
To sign up:
• Check the Clinical calendar before
submitting a request
• Use the online registration
• If there is a conflict I will notify you as
quickly as I can after receiving your
• E.R. time may be done at any time on any shift
12 hrs. South station (bls)
6 hrs. North Station (als) with anyone
6 hrs. North Station (als) with Don
6 hrs. with Jared als / bls
• 10:00 p.m. curfew
• South Station: Preferable to report at 0800 or
Noon. If not:
• If no truck or crew to be assigned to, report to
• Clinical Rotation Log
• Reminder Slip
• I will keep a master log, each class you
must present your log sheet to me to
update the master.
• Any hours not recorded on the master will
not be credited
Clinical Rotation Policy and Procedure
• Immediately upon arrival, report in.
• Only one student for ambulance time.
• A student in one clinical area cannot
“crossover” into another clinical area and
gain additional hours.
• Upon completing your clinical hours, make
sure you give your log sheet to the
appropriate person for completion.
• Successful Completion: 500 points
• Ambulance: Thirty (30) Hours
• E.R.: Twenty four (24) Hours
• St. Clare Medical Center
• S.T.A.R. Ambulance
• EVALUATION PROCEDURES FOR SUCCESSFUL
• Dress: No earrings
• Polo Shirt
• Black pants
• Black shoes (dress)
• Appropriate demonstration of knowledge and skills
• Documentation of your observances and experience
• Communication with Staff, Physicians, Patient, and Family
• Ambulance: You will fill out a run sheet of
your own after each run to be turned in at
the next class session.
• E.R.: A one to two page report submitted
for each visit.
• Timely Completion: Due date will be 03/24.
• If you are asked to leave a clinical area,
disciplinary actions up to and including
expulsion from the class will result.
• Please understand if you are asked to stand
back or are not allowed to participate in
patient care. In cases such as this, observe
and learn from the experience.
• If you have any problems or concerns, don’t
hesitate to call me or come talk to me.
• Preceptor Evaluations