Aarkstore Enterprise -
Sustainability in the European Interior Design Industry 2011–2012: Market
Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Interior
Design Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
• The report is based on primary surveys conducted by
World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels
comprised of senior business decision makers. The
opinions and forward looking statements on
sustainability management of 160 industry executives
are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 67%
represent directors, C-level executives and
• The geographical scope of the research is European
– drawing on the activity and expectations of leading
industry players across Europe.
• The report analyzes expenditure of interior design industry buyers on sustainability,
sustainable procurement practices and critical factors that influence supplier selection.
• Key topics covered include category-level spending outlooks, market-specific growth
opportunities, investment opportunities and principal challenges associated with the
implementation of sustainable practices.
• In this report, buyers identify their sustainable procurement budgets; along with essential
sustainability measures that influence supplier selection
• The report provides extensive analysis on effective promotional channels and major drivers
of green marketing, along with the key features of marketing green credentials.
• The report provides qualitative analysis of key industry opportunities and threats and also
contains the full survey results.
“Sustainability in the European Interior Design Industry 2011–2012: Market Trends and
Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Interior Design Industry Procurement
and Marketing Initiatives” is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes how
companies in the interior design industry perceive sustainability. The report contains in-depth
analysis on the principal drivers and challenges with regards to sustainability plus the market-
specific growth opportunities associated with the implementation of sustainable practices. It
also benchmarks successful sustainable initiatives and energy-efficiency measures adopted by
various companies. This report also examines the impact of sustainability on profits and cost
saving targets set by companies. It also analyzes the procurement strategies and practices
being undertaken; category-level spending outlooks; changes in sustainable procurement
budgets; supplier selection criteria and investment opportunities available for leading
purchase decision makers. The report identifies key drivers and practices of green marketing,
and the channels used to effectively market green credentials.
The report features the opinions of interior design industry respondents related to the
• What sustainability means to the industry
• Factors that drive sustainability measures
• Barriers that confront effective implementation of sustainability.
• Sustainable and energy efficiency measures and their impact on profitability.
• Metrics used for the measurement of sustainability performance.
• Procurement of sustainable materials.
• Demand for sustainable products and services, including markets that will drive growth.
• Changes expected in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets.
• Methods of marketing green credentials and the use of media channels.
• Sustainability leaders.
For More Information Please Contact :-
From: Aarkstore Enterprise
Contact: Marketing Team