Aarkstore Enterprise -
Sustainability in the Global Hotel Industry 2011–2012: Market Trends and
Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Hotel Industry
Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
• The report is based on primary surveys conducted by
World Market Intelligence accessing its B2B panels
comprised of senior business decision makers. The
opinions and forward looking statements on
sustainability management of 160 industry executives
are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 73%
represent directors, C-level executives and
• The geographical scope of the research is global –
drawing on the activity and expectations of leading
industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-
Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• The report analyzes expenditure of hotel industry buyers on sustainability, sustainable
procurement practices and critical factors that influence supplier selection.
• Key topics covered include category-level spending outlooks, market-specific growth
opportunities, investment opportunities and principal challenges associated with the
implementation of sustainable practices.
• In this report, buyers identify their sustainable procurement budgets; along with essential
sustainability measures that influence supplier selection
• The report provides extensive analysis on effective promotional channels and major drivers
of green marketing, along with the key features of marketing green credentials.
• The report provides qualitative analysis of key industry opportunities and threats and also
contains the full survey results.
“Sustainability in the Global Hotel Industry 2011–2012: Market Trends and Opportunities,
Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Hotel Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives”
is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes how companies in the hotel
industry perceive sustainability. The report contains in-depth analysis on the principal drivers
and challenges with regards to sustainability plus the market-specific growth opportunities
associated with the implementation of sustainable practices. It also benchmarks successful
sustainable initiatives and energy-efficiency measures adopted by various companies. This
report also examines the impact of sustainability on profits and cost saving targets set by
companies. It also analyzes the procurement strategies and practices being undertaken;
category-level spending outlooks; changes in sustainable procurement budgets; supplier
selection criteria and investment opportunities available for leading purchase decision
makers. The report identifies key drivers and practices of green marketing, and the channels
used to effectively market green credentials.
The report features the opinions of hotel industry respondents related to the following:
• What sustainability means to the industry
• Factors that drive sustainability measures
• Barriers that confront effective implementation of sustainability.
• Sustainable and energy efficiency measures and their impact on profitability.
• Metrics used for the measurement of sustainability performance.
• Procurement of sustainable materials.
• Demand for sustainable products and services, including markets that will drive growth.
• Changes expected in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets.
• Methods of marketing green credentials and the use of media channels.
• Sustainability leaders.
Reasons To Buy
• Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying buyer sustainability
budgets and areas of investment.
• Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the
changing sustainability needs of customers.
• Uncover the business outlook, key sustainability challenges and opportunities
• Understand the effect of sustainability on other players and competitors in the industry.
• Benchmark sustainable initiatives with key industry leaders and identify major trends that
affect the industry.
• Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and
changing strategies of buyers.
• Identify specific green marketing channels your competitors are using to win business.
• Cost savings and operational efficiency, strengthening competitive position are major
drivers influencing sustainability efforts in the hotel industry.
• Survey results show that 41% of hotel industry suppliers expect to see an increase in
profitability over the next 12 months due to implementation of sustainability.
• Reduction of energy consumption, effective minimization of water consumption and
effective minimization of waste are critical sustainability criteria for supplier selection.
For More Information Please Contact :-
From: Aarkstore Enterprise
Contact: Marketing Team