Management Position in video production etc. on Cruise Ship! Job Opening
Have video and broadcast experience? Would you like to be on cruises 4 months followed by 2 months
Stage & Broadcast Manager wanted by ResidenSea Ltd. Email info per below details to:
Job Description:ResidenSea Ltd., the Florida based Management Company for The World - the exclusive
and luxury residential community at sea, is looking for the ultimate professional to join our onboard
team. We believe that the best investment we can make is in our employees and only those with proven
progression and education in their field become part of the "world's best" team. This position's schedule
based on a four month rotation onboard followed by a two month vacation.
The Stage & Broadcast Manager will oversee, administer, maintain and handle all duties and
responsibilities related to the areas of production, film and editing, internal television broadcasts,
internal associate communication videos, light and sound staging. The department also serves as a
center for excellence in multi-media communications. The ideal candidate will have experience in
documentary filming and sound and light engineering in a stage, production media. Overall duties will
* Operates sound, light, video and other technical equipment during lectures, shows and performances.
* Is responsible for daily operation of the Broadcast Centre with an emphasis on making sure all used
material is within author's copyright limitations.
* Handles the recording, broadcasting and quality control of the Daily Show together with Enrichment
Manager and daily host(s).
* Develops content ideas and programs for television program as well as off ship filming, film editing and
* Supplies and ensures smooth running of all ship outlets background music, including Restaurants, Bars,
Lobby and Night Club.
* Responsible for set up and strike of equipment during presentations, lectures, meetings and events as
* Edits and loads recorded lectures onto onboard system.
* Responsible for the daily operation of the TVRO satellite pre-tuning system, onboard video/audio
broadcast entertainment, programming and operation of other broadcast equipment.
* Works with the Enrichment Manager to promote research and recruit content for television show.
* Maintains all broadcast and A/V equipment for maximum longevity and cleanliness.
* Maintains inventory of all the technical equipment in the Enrichment Department and Broadcast
* Creates film and documentaries based on
* Responsible for monitoring the sound and picture quality of Lectures and live entertainment and for
making adjustments to lighting and even microphone to maximize quality
Job Requirements: Functional Expertise
-Experience from broadcast studios and live broadcasting in general.
-Knowledge of ship based TVRO systems and broadcast equipment.
-Experience with camera operation and recording.
-Knowledge of stage equipment and rigging - included but not limited to cable patching, rack mounting
and sound/light setup/light programming Experience in set up and operation audio, video and light
equipment including microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording
equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards, and related electronic equipment for
presentations, meetings and events.
-Ability to maintain inventory of all equipment.
-Prepare schedule of events in accordance to points of interest and other events for review by the
-Video editing in Premier, Final Cut Pro etc.
-Able to learn broadcast software as required.
-Experience with audio program.
* Certification in production, media, computer or electronics.
* Advance English language skills (verbal and written)
* Preferably advance knowledge in one additional language (German, French, Italian or Spanish).
* Excellent administrative skills
* Creative and innovative
* Ability to work alone or in a team environment
* Physically able to perform duties
* Outgoing professional personality
* Ability to work with international crew.
* Ability to perform well under pressure.
* Professional appearance and excellent social skills.
* Creative thinker and producer
We offer a competitive salary, onboard accommodations, meals, and uniform and round trip
transportation from your closest international airport to the ship and back. Additional benefits include
medical coverage and eligibility to partake on our retirement plan.
Please submit your detailed resume to include salary history and key accomplishments to
email@example.com The subject section of your communication must include title of position.
For more information; we invite you to visit our website at www.aboardtheworld.com
Management Position? Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be
Job Available: Immediately
Industry Categories : Cruise Ship
Position Categories : Entertainment
Salary Range: US $3,289.00-US $3,289.00 / Month