Your career starts here! Pyromation, Inc. is looking for someone to be part of a successful
team at our growing company:
Pyromation, Inc. is an innovative temperature sensor manufacturer that is utilizing Lean Manufacturing initiatives and we
are growing. Currently we are seeking an experienced Project Engineer. The role of a Project Engineer is to develop
products, processes, and systems that support strategic company goals. The Project Engineer works in conjunction with
other members of Engineering, Sales, Value Stream Buyer/Planners, CCAs, Production Coordinators, Water Spiders and
Value Stream Operators. This position serves as a liaison to other areas of the company. The Project Engineer is
responsible for promoting an environment of lean efficiency, continuous improvement and supporting strategic company
goals. The Project Engineer reports to the Engineering Value Stream Leader.
The Project Engineer will perform the following functions and have the following responsibilities:
• Plan and lead development activities for new and existing products and processes.
• Validate new and revised designs.
• Maintain design control on new and existing products.
• Design, implement and troubleshoot new and existing equipment and fixtures.
• Develop and utilize tools and systems that support the completion of primary objectives.
• Determine financial impact of projects, products, and processes on an enterprise cost basis.
• Assess the voice of the customer and incorporate into product and process designs.
• Provide technical support to customers regarding products and services.
• Support the manufacturing, sales, and supply chain value streams as needed. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Have a broad understanding of engineering and manufacturing concepts.
• Possess strong computer skills: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, CAD, 3D modeling, programming, etc.
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
• Be able to prioritize, organize, and complete multiple tasks simultaneously in order to meet deadlines.
• Possess the ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities as needed.
• Be able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
• Be able to work with little or no supervision.
The Project Engineer shall:
• Possess a B.S. degree in Engineering.
• Possess 3+ years engineering experience.
• Lean Six Sigma background desired.
Salaried exempt position, compensation commensurate with experience.
Pyromation offers an excellent compensation and benefit package. Feel free to visit us online at www.pyromation.com
to conveniently place your application for this posting, read our detailed lists of excellent benefits, view other open job
opportunities at our company and learn more about Pyromation and our products. You may also apply in person; fax your
cover letter and resume to (260)482-9240, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Attn: Human Resource/Safety Director
5211 Industrial Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Equal Opportunity Employer