OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE ENGINEER RURAL ENGINEERING
SERVICE DIVISION JANJGIR
SHORT NOTICE INVITING TENDER
NIT No. 09 /SAC/RES/2010 Date,19/11/2010
Executive Engineer, Rural Engineer Service] Janjgir-Champa invites on behalf of Governor of
Chhattisgarh, online percentage rate tender in from “A” ON SOR issued by E.-in-c, PWD for Building
works on Dated 01.06.2009 & inforce in R.E.S. with effect form Dated 15.09.2009 SOR for Electrical
works issued on Dated 01.11.2002 in force with effect from Dated 02.10.2004 in Rural Engineer
Service, from approved and eligible Contractors registered in Rural Engineering Service for following
S. District Name of work Tender Tender Earnest Time Category
No. No. on Cost Money allowed of
ETMS (in Deposit for Contractor
Lacks) (in Rs.) completio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1 Janjgir- Const. of Training Center 2 56.34 42300/- 8 Month “A-3”&
champa (including Water Supply & above
Electricfitting ) at zila
Panchayat Parisar, janjgir
2. The tender document containing detailed term & conditions are available for free download on
GoC e- Procurement Portal http://cgeprocurment.gov.in through sub portal of Rural
Engineering Service http://cgres.eprocurement .gov .in tenders/ Bidders have to quote online
their prices along with Technical and Commercial bids in prescribed formats on the above
mentioned portal only.
3. The Tenders/Bidders intending to participate in this tender are required to get enrolled on the
above mentioned website and get in empanelled on the Sub – Portal http://cgres.eprocurement
.gov .in of Rural Engineering Service on the above mentioned Portal is mandatory kindly see
the detail instruction as mentioned in Annexure-I.
4. The Tender will opened online in the presence of the bidders or his/their representative who
may choose to be present.
5. The time schedule for tender process is enclosed in “Annexure-2”.
6. the tender/bidders needs to pay bid submission fee Rs. 4300.00 online. To know available
online payment options, bidders may visit payment Option section of
http://cgres.eprocurement .gov .in.
7. Contractors may send their queries online using the post Query feature for the particular tender.
8. The Tenders/bidders are required to submit Bid hashes of their Earnest Money details along
with technical Bid (technical qualification documents) and the financial bid online only up till
the prescribed date and time. The tender bidder cannot change any bid data after the generation
of bid seal (Hash). The tender bidder shall also have to submit bids online (decrypt the bids
using their Digital Certificate and re-encrypt the bids using the Rural Engineering Service
official’s public key) up till prescribed date and time.
9. The bidders will also submit their Earnest Money Deposit as usual in a sealed physical “Cover
– A” and if bidders desires may also submit hard copy the technical bid in “Envelope-B” the
same should reach in the stipulated time to department office, by post. The bidder will also
upload scanned copy of EMD Instrument along with other details during online bidding. RRS
will not be responsible for any postal delay.
10. All online Envelopes containing earnest money, technical & financial bid will be opened as per
time schedule in presence of Bidders or their authorized representative who may chose to
11. As the online Bids are required to be digitally signed, Bidders may obtain information required
to issuance of a class II Digital Signature Certificate from the Controller of Certifying
Authorities (www.cga.gov.in) or the Service Provider of e-Procurement system of Government
of Chhattisgarh : (Wipro Ltd. In consortium with Next Tenders (India) pvt.ltd.), at B-31
SAKET near Gulab Indiustries Shailendra nagar Raipur, Tel No. 0771_ 288 0491, 3204997 or
thorough Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. The undersigned has right to extend or cancel the tender without assigning any reason what so
13. Employer shall not accept any responsibility for failures or breakdowns of the electronic
procurement system during the e-tendering process.
14. Contractor who have not completed works of RES, awarded before (1st October 2008) Two
Years is not eligible for participating in this tender.
15. Date and time for submission of Envelope-A (EMD) & Envelope-B (Technical bid) of bidders
as per enclosed time schedule as per Annexure-2.
16. Contractor has completed construction of one Building work within 3 years of value 20 lacks.
details of Building along with agreement no/work order. and complication certificate issued by
related Govt. Office must be submitted online.
Rural Engineering Service
Dist. Janjgir champa (C.G.)
NIT No. 08 /SAC/RES/2010 Date,19/11/2010
Copy forwarded To:
1. Accounatant Genral, Raman Mandir Ward 12/27, Fafadih,Raipur.
2. Director, Public Information Office, Chhattisgarh Raipur.
3. Chief Engineer,Rural Engineering Service, Vikas Bhawan, Civil Line, Raipur (C.G.).
4. Superintending Engineering Service,Vikas Bhawan, Civil Line, Raipur (C.G.).
5. Collector, Zila Janjgir Champa (C.G.).
6. Concerned Department.
7. All Executive Engineer, Rural Engineer Service, Chhattisgarh.
8. All C.E.O. Janjpad Panchayat of Dist. Janjgir Champa (C.G.).
9. All Assistant Engineer, Rural Engineering Service, Janpad Panchayat of division .
10. Master File.
11. Public Information Offucer of District.
Rural Engineering Service
Dist. Janjgir champa (C.G.)