HP NonStop RPM
Real-Time Process Monitor
New Product Overview
NonStop RPM - Overview
• What is NonStop RPM?
– Real-time Process Monitor (RPM)
– Displays busiest process by Cpu, node, cluster
– Very low-cost operational point-product
NonStop RPM – Feature Summary
• Continuous-updating, color-coded displays
• Low-cost and efficient discovery algorithm
• Displays busiest processes by Cpu, node,
segment, and/or expand super-cluster.
• Fast-sampling timing clear down to 1 second
• Sync-sampling for intra-node time-sync views
• Options to sort, filter, and color-encode data
• Natively supports many device interfaces
including VT100, T6530, TTY, Fat, Thin clients.
• Critical, Warning, Info thresholds allow users to
color-encode “offending” busy process displays.
NonStop RPM – Example VT100
• Example - Busy
• Support of VT100
session with no
• Also supports other
device types, such
as TTY, T6530,
VT100, thin, fat, ...
• Threshold example:
– Red > 50% busy
– Yellow > 10% busy
– Cyan > 1% busy
NonStop RPM – Example T6530
• Also works with T6530 emulators
• Supports various device types, including:
T6530, VT100, TTY, thin, fat clients
NonStop RPM – more info...
• White Paper
– http://NonstopRPM.com/RPM ES.doc
• For more information about RPM go to...
• Questions - send an email to...