CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
MAINTENANCE DIVISION NO. III(SB)
Subject:- TENDER NOTICE
Sealed tenders are hereby invited on percentage rate basis from approved
Contractors of the Capital Development Authority for the works mentioned below:
S. Name of Work NIT/ Cost Earnest Date of Place of
No Money Opening Opening
1 Renovation in the Office of Director
Chairman Senate Standing Maintenance
Committee EX.US.AID Old Navel
Building Islamabad. Rs.1502556/- Rs.45,077/- 02-3-09 H/Q
2 Renovation/Maintenance of Room No.5
Rooms in Block: P: and :S: Rs.1044730/- Rs.31,342/- 02-3-09 Ground Floor
Pak: Sectt: Islamabad. “R” Block
3 Roof Treatment &
Improvement of Roof
drainage for upper portion
(West Wing) at EX.US.AID
Building Islamabad. Rs.711,947/- Rs.21,358/- 02-3-09 -do-
4. Renovation/Alteration work
the Office of Minister of
Parlimany Affairs 3rd Floor
:R: Block Pak: Sectt: IBD Rs.620,561/- Rs.18617/- 03-3-09 -do-
Construction of R.C.C Wall
5. against Nullah Flood water
of Pak: Sectt: Building Rs.519,048/- Rs.15,571/- 03-3-09 “-do-“
6. Renovation of Office of
minister for Food and “-do- “
Agriculture Block-B Pak:
Sectt: Islamabad. Rs.432,471/- Rs.12,974/- 03-3-09
7. Renovation of Office of
Minister of Staff, Chairman
of Secretary Railway Board
in Block-D Pak: Sectt: Rs.309,929/- Rs.10000/- 04-3-09 “ -do- “
8. Repair Maintenance of
Sewerage system in Admin
Area Islamabad. Rs.263,119/- Rs.10000/- 04-3-09 “ -do- “
9 Improvement of Drainage
System in “K” Block Pak:
Sectt: Islamabad. Rs.243,379/ Rs.10000/- 04-3-09 -do-
10 Providing and Fixing of
Conference Table for M/O 05-3-09 -do-
Interior in Block “R” Pak: Rs,250000/- Rs.10000
11 Renovation of Room No.302
Construction of Attached
Bath Room & Shed in “Q”
Block Pak: Sectt: Rs.269,603/- Rs.10000/- 05-3-09 “ -do- “
12 Renovation of Cafeteria. In Rs.10000/-
“S” Block Pak: Sectt: Rs.189,000/- 06-3-09 -do-
13 Renovation Canteen Ist
Floor/Kitchen (3rd Floor) “P”
Block Pak: Sectt: Islamabad. Rs.154,709/ Rs.10000/- 06-3-09 -do-
1 Tender documents can be obtained on cash payment (Non
Refundable) of Rs.1000/- for works listed at Sr No.1,2.3 4&5 500/- for works listed at
Sr., 6,7,8,9,10,11,12& 13 for works listed CDA Located at Ground Floor “R” Block
Pak: Sectt:Islamabad. On any working day upto 13.00 hrs.
2. No tender will be sold on the date of opening of tender.
3. Tenders will be opened by the Director/Dy: Director Maintenance Division
No.III in his Office as per date and time mentioned against each work. Sealed tender
will be received at the designated location up to 11.00 (AM) as per dates mentioned
4. CDA , may reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of
a bid or proposal .The CDA shall upon request communicate to any supplier or
contractor who submitted or proposal ,the grounds for its rejection of all bids or
proposal , but is not required to justify those grounds.
5. CDA shall announce the results of bid evaluation in the form of a report
giving justification for acceptance or rejection of bids at least ten days prior to the
award of procurement contract.
6. Earnest money in the shape of deposit at call from any local schedule bank
must accompany with the application, without which no tender will be issued.
Cash/Cheque will not be accepted.
7. Application for issuance of tenders must be submitted on printed pad
bearing name address and signature of Contractor, along with valid copy of
enlistment/renewal for the current year in CDA and a copy of attested. N.I.C.
8. Tender can be shown on the Website of PPRA & CDA.
9. The Contractor will provide following documents while submitting the
tender otherwise tender will be liable to rejection.
1. Power of Attorney.
2. Partnership deed.
3. Programme of Work.
4. Non relationship Certificate.
5. Income Tax Registration Certificate.
6. Non judicial paper worth Rs. 10/-.
7. Registration of Firm
8. Professional Tax Certificate.
9. Pakistan Engineering Counical Certificate/Registration.
Maint Div No. III (SB) CDA