Price List (may change without prior notice)
Commercial testing of grapevine viruses and other pathogens
Price per single sample : (For example: The price for testing nine samples for one virus: 9 x $85 = $765 + GST)
One Complete test Lists A2 & B
No. of Viruses in (phytoplasmas)
Virus (list A1 + A2)
samples list A1 ($AU) 2
($AU) ($AU) ($AU)
1-9 85 168 178 95
10-19 80 152 167 85
20-49 66 137 147 75
50-99 60 117 132 70
100-199 55 107 117 60
, Where applicable (not concerning overseas samples), a 10% GST will be added to these prices.
, The same price applies to testing for Agrobacterium vitis (crown gall) and Xylella fastidiosa (Pierce’s disease) by PCR.
Please note: additional quarantine charges and fees may apply to overseas samples.
1. Grapevine leafroll-associated viruses (detecting leafroll virus types 1-5, and 9)
7. Grapevine virus A (GVA)
8. Grapevine virus E
9. Rupestris stem pitting associated virus (RSPaV)
10. RSPaV- Syrah decline associated (New).
11. Grapevine fleck virus (strains A & B)
12. Grapevine fanleaf virus (GFLV, &/or ArMV)
List A2 (generic test only, using two-step nested PCR):
13. Australian grapevine yellows phytoplasma
14. Buckland Valley grapevine yellows phytoplasma
15. Tomato big bud (TBB) phytoplasma
16. All grapevine phytoplasmas exotic to Australia (e.g. Flavescence Doree)
List B (tested by PCR on request):
1. Viruses: Tomato ringspot virus), Arabis mosaic virus, Raspberry ringspot virus, GVB (Corky bark); GVD, etc.
2. Agrobacterium vitis (crown gall)
3. Xylella fastidiosa (Pierce’s Disease)
4. Grapevine yellow speckle viroid 1
5. Wheat streak mosaic virus
6. Legume viruses (e.g. Bean leafroll virus, the causal agent of sub-clover red leaf disease in South
7. Coconut cadang cadang viroid
List C New: cloning/sequencing PCR products, please enquire: $949.00
School of Agriculture, Food & Wine, Waite Campus, The University of Adelaide, PMB 1, Glen Osmond, South Australia 5064.
Telephone (international): + 61 8 8303 7426. Facsimile +61 8 8303 7109, Email: email@example.com