CLEANING SERVICE CONTRACT
THIS CLEANING SERVICE CONTRACT (“Agreement”) is made and entered into this
____day of _____ 200 _, by and between White Glove Home & Office Care, with a
location at 468 N. Camden Drive, Suite 200, in the city of Beverly Hills, and in the state
of California 90210, hereinafter referred to as the “Company,” and _____________,
whose address is ______________ __________, in the city of __________, and in the
state of California_______, hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”.
WHEREAS, the Customer requires assistance with cleaning his or her home or business;
and, the Customer desires that the Company perform the cleaning service.
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties agree as follows:
1. Term. The term of this agreement shall commence on the _____ day of _______,
200_ and shall continue in force until _______.
2. Duties of the Company. During the performance of this agreement, the Company
shall have the full and complete obligation and responsibility for the performance of
the work described in the attached Exhibit A for the Company (the “Services”).
3. Time Requirement. The Company shall perform the Services for the customer on a
Daily Single time weekly Bi-weekly Monthly basis. The Company shall perform
the services for the Customer on ________________________ or
4. Fee to Company. The Customer shall pay the company for the Services, the exact
amount for the services to be agreed upon in writing by the Company and the
Customer and detailed in the attached Exhibit B. Such payment shall be due each
day that the Services are performed.
5. Fees for Cancellation. If the Customer cancels a scheduled cleaning appointment
less than forty-eight (48) hours before the scheduled appointment, the Customer
shall owe the Company the fee detailed in Exhibit B for that appointment,
regardless of whether the Services were performed on that date.
6. Warranties. The Company is duly organized and authorized to enter into this
Agreement and perform the entire obligation set forth herein. All Services shall be
performed in a timely and professional manner by qualified employees, agents,
and/or subcontractors of the Company.
7. Professional Judgment. In certain circumstances the Company may communicate
to the Customer that the Customer’s requested services may not accomplish all
that the Customer desires. The Customer agrees that if the Company recommends
in its professional judgment that the Customer’s requested services will not satisfy
the Customer’s goals, the Customer will remain obligated to pay the full fee owed
pursuant to this Agreement.
Initials: _______ ______
8. Termination. Either party may terminate the agreement upon fifteen (15) days’
written notice of termination.
9. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable for any damages or penalty for any
delay in performance of, or failure to perform, any obligation hereunder or for
failure to give the other party prior notice thereof, if such delay or failure is due to
civil disturbances, military or national emergencies, natural disasters, acts of God,
or other similar causes beyond that party’s reasonable control.
10. No waiver. The Company and the Customer both agree that any failure or delay in
exercising and right, power, or privilege under this Agreement on the part of either
party shall not operate as a waiver of any right, power or privilege hereunder. The
Company and Customer both agree that any single or partial exercise of any right,
power or privilege hereunder shall not preclude further exercise thereof.
11. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and enforced in accordance
with the internal laws of the state of California.
12. Entire Agreement. This Agreement and the attached exhibits constitute the full and
complete understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter
hereof and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous understandings,
negotiations, discussions, documents and agreements relating to such subject
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed by the parties
hereto, effective as of the date first above written.
On behalf of White Glove Home & Office Care
Name: Shirley Wilson
On behalf of Customer
EXHIBIT A: Services to be provided by the Company
CLEANING SERVICE STANDARDS
All areas are to be kept in a clean and sanitary condition. The following specifications
are recommendations depending upon service frequency, and can be adjusted by the
Company to maintain the required cleanliness and appearance
1. Mop water to be dumped when it appears dirty/gray.
2. All trash and recyclable materials will be hauled to designated trash bins at
3. Communicate as necessary with the Customer.
4. The Customer is responsible for communicating any questions or concerns
with the Office Manager via telephone, email or U.S. Mail.
Living areas and offices:
1. Dust and clean woodwork (polish when requested).
2. Dust furniture, picture frames, baseboards, mirrors, moldings and window
3. Sweep, vacuum, and/or mop all floor surfaces.
4. Disinfect wall switches, door handles, counters and other surfaces touched
5. High dusting of all surfaces that can be reached with an extension.
1. Clean and disinfect faucets, countertops, and mirrors.
2. Sweep and mop floors
3. Scrub and disinfect sinks.
Media rooms, Dens, Family rooms:
1. Clean and disinfect faucets, countertops and mirrors.
2. Sweep, vacuum and mop all floor surfaces.
3. Clean and disinfect wall switches, handles, counters and surfaces touched
4. High dusting of all surfaces that can be reached with an extension.
NOTE: Due to hard water deposits, showers, bathtubs, toilets and faucets may require
repeated cleaning at subsequent visits to meet our cleanliness standards.
Deep Cleaning Services are included in this contract
Clean interior and exterior appliances
Clean interior drawers and/or cabinets
Wash window frames and window sills
Clean and spot treat hardwood floors
EXHIBIT B: Fee Agreement
The quote for initial Services provided in the Agreement is $________. Initial
Services will include a deep cleaning of all of the items detailed in Exhibit A. Regular
scheduled services will cost $_______. Special services will cost $ __________. Should
the customer wish to add or reduce Services, the amount quoted will be adjusted
according to the new agreement. This quote shall remain unchanged for one month from
the effective date of this agreement, unless both parties agree otherwise in writing.
Customer signature Date
Company signature Date