First author’s name
Guidelines for poster preparation :
1st Email address
The First Workshop on Technology Second author’s name
Transfers in Advanced Virtual and 2nd Email address
The First Workshop on Technology Transfers in Advanced Virtual and Intelligent Computing
This is the template for preparing an poster for the first workshop on technology transfers in advanced virtual and Intelligent
Abstract Computing. If the full-length manuscript is accepted for poster presentation, this abstract is to be included in the bound volume of
posters, which will be offered to all the participants of AVIC. Please be sure to follow the guidelines given below before preparing
The purpose, methods, results and main conclusions of After finishing the check, send it via the email:
your study must be clearly and briefly described in the email@example.com, before July 31th, 2005. Please,
poster to attract participants to your presentation. do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about poster
preparation and poster submission.
Please, read carefully the following guidelines before
you write your poster.
The purpose, methods, results and main conclusions of
your study must be clearly and briefly described in the
poster to attract participants to your presentation. Please, read
carefully the following guidelines before you write your poster.
1. Use an A2 size format (420 mm x 594 mm in height and
width). Do not exceed one page! The abstract must be
written within one page. The organizers of AVIC do not
accept abstracts with multiple pages! We, the organizers of AVIC, are looking forward to receiving your
2. The margins are Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Left: 15 contributions.
mm and Right: 15 mm. Any question about the Workshop, Please contact Miss. Benjamas
3. In the Header, type “The First Workshop on Technology Panyangam, Secretary of the Congress
Transfers in Advanced Virtual and Intelligent Computing” Tel: 66-2-1111111
with 16 pt. Arial font. Fax: 66-2-1111111
4. Use 36 pt. Bold Arial font for the poster title.
5. The names should be written with 20 pt. Arial font.
6. Attach a superscript natural number (1, 2, 3, …) at the
end of each author to refer the affiliation.
7. Use 12 pt. Arial font for the affiliations.
8. The affiliation should contain (i) the name of university,
company, organization or institute, (ii) country .
9. Use 20 pt. Bold Arial font for the Section title.
10. The body should be written with 9 pt. Times New
Roman font with single line space in a two-column
format. Greek symbols are also acceptable to denote
11. Write “Keywords:” with 18 pt. Bold Arial font.
10. Write 4 to 6 keywords with 12 pt. Arial font.
1: Advanced Virtual and Intelligent Computing Center, Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand