FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE FOR PARNELL STUDENT VILLAGE 2011
Deposit payment due on return of contract: $650.00
Non-refundable Administration Fee due on return of contract: $100
1. Pay the total annual fee in one lump sum no later than 2 February.
2. You can also pay in two equal payments, no later than 2 February for Semester One, followed by the second
payment no later than 30 June 2011 for Semester Two
3. Pay two instalments of the fortnightly fees by 2 February followed by fortnightly automatic payments as per
the schedule below.
4. You are expected to set up the payments through your bank before your arrival at the residence.
1. If you have not made the required payment by 2 February your room may be offered to another applicant and your
deposit will be forfeited. You will not be able to take up residence in the room.
2. Your fees must be kept at least two weeks in advance at all times.
3. If you owe any amount to Accommodation Services your University access may be affected. This may include your
examination results being withheld and limited access to any changes to your enrolment.
4. If you default on payment of your accommodation fees, the University will be entitled immediately to seek to
recover the debt in full plus any collection and legal costs incurred as a result, which may include but not
necessarily be limited to:
• a $100.00 late payment charge being added to your account
• the debt being referred to a debt collection agency for collection
• the debt being loaded with a credit reference agency for collection
• legal action being taken against you for recovery of the debt and all associated collection costs
FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
FULL ACADEMIC YEAR
7/02/2011 to 29/11/2011
Instalment dates Single Standard
Wednesday 2/02/2011 Two instalments of $408
(Residence opens 7/02/2011) =$816
Sunday 13/02/2011 $408
Total annual fees $8,600