Dichpally, Nizamabad - 503322, Andhra Pradesh, India
(Established under the Act 28 of 2006. A.P.)
Lr. No. 333 /REG/TU/NZB/2011 Dated: 25-08-2011
All the Principals of Under Graduate Colleges
Under the Jurisdiction of Telangana University.
Sub: Academic Schedule of B.A./B.Sc./B. Com. (Gen), B. Com. (Comp),
B.Com. (Voc), B. Com. (Hons.) / BSW / Oriental Colleges for the academic
Year 2011-2012 Approval communicated –Reg.
I am to communicate the approval of the University for the following Almanac of
B.A./B.Sc./B.com.(Gen), B.com.(Comp), B.com.(Voc), B.com.(Hons.) / BSW / Oriental
Colleges along with the academic schedule for the academic year 2011-2012.
1. Commencement of I year classes 04-07-2011
2. Midterm vacation 01-10-2011 to 22-10-2011
3. Commencement of classes after midterm vacation 24-10-2011
4. Last date of instruction for I year 25-02-2012
5. Commencement of I year Practical Examinations 27-02-2012
6. Commencement of Theory Examinations 06-03-2012
7. Summer Vacation 16-04-2012 to 31-05-2012
8. Reopening of Colleges after Summer Vacation 01-06-2012
9. Last date for submission of list of candidates admitted 17-09-2011
(one hard copy to be submitted to the Dean, CDC,
Director, Directorate of Academic Audit, TU).
10. Last date for submission of list of admitted candidates 30-09-2011
with penalty @ 500/- per day.
Proper care shall be taken while submission of data online pertaining to students
admitted, Readmitted, admitted on transfer and no additions will be allowed after
submission of data online.
I am state to that as per the norms of the university, a regular principal and required
number of staff are essential to carry out the academic activities and every affiliated college
is expected to have such regular staff. I am also to state that any college which makes
admissions over and above the permitted strength in a course, that course of the college
shall be automatically disaffiliated.
The principals are requested to strictly adhere to the rules and regulations of