INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - HOSTING ORGANIZATION’S REPORT
(to be filled out by sending university)
(to be filled out by hosting organization)
Please evaluate the above student using the 1 to 5 scale where 5 is the highest score. Write down N/A when the item is
1. Ability to apply classroom experience to real time projects
2. Decision making, judgment, setting priorities.
3. Enthusiasm for the experience.
4. Willingness to ask for and use guidance.
5. Grasp of subject (understanding of applicable standards and procedures)
6. Ability to plan with and work cooperatively with others.
8. Quality of work (accurate and thorough).
9. Quantity of work (met goals set by supervisor)
10. Language fluency
11. Others (please specify)
12. Areas for improvement
13. What do you think the student gained from the internship?
GENERAL COMMENTS to sending organization:
Position and Organization:
Please hand this completed form to the student in a sealed envelope. Thank you for your cooperation.
INTERNSHIP STUDENT’S COMMENT ON THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM PROVIDED BY
CENTER FOR ENGINEERING EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT, HOKKAIDO UNIVERSITY
CEED appreciates both critical and constructive comments on the internship program it supports. Please
write down your opinions and send the completed form to CEED (email@example.com) on the
completion of your program.
Student’s name: E-mail:
Period of internship (from-to):