COMPUSAVE, Inc. TODAY'S DATE________________ RMA Number:
"We serve your computing needs" FOR EXCHANGE:
19804 HWY 99 LYNNWOOD, Washington 98036 DO NOT SHIP CABLES, DRIVERS OR MANUALS WITH RMA
Phone: (425) 712.7073 Fax: (425) 712.8315
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org FOR CREDITS:
ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MUST ACCOMPANY INVOICE
Company Name: Phone:
Contact Name: Fax:
City/State/Zip Sales Rep:
Item No: S/N No: Qty Inv No: Inv Date: Problem Repair
Our goal is to provide you with outstanding RMA service. Adherence to the
procedure below will help us to provide that service. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. RMA numbers are valid 15 days from the issue date. For Memory or CPU, Compusave must receive such items within 7 days from the RMA issue date.
Each RMA number may contain a maximum of 10 items.
2. On exchange items, send only the defective item (do not send cables, drivers, manuals, original boxes etc). We reserve the right to return unauthorized
items to customer. Any mismatched information on this form will invalidate the RMA Number. Items for credit must include all original packaging and materials.
3. Merchandise(s) are out of warranty if any physical damage is found on the returned item.
4. Warranty is effective from the original purchase date ( invoice date), and not from the RMA invoice date.
5. All RMA's are for exchange only. Credit will be issued only when requested and approved by Compusave credit manager.
6. Upon verification of all information, you will receive a RMA number (located in the upper right hand corner of this form) via fax, phone or email WITHIN 48 HOURS
7. Compusave will not be responsible for Non-Compusave items received or for items included with product.
8. Please be sure RMA #'s are clearly visible on the outside of the shipping box.