Aarkstore.com announces, a new market research report is
available in its vast collection:
Yemen Oil Markets, 2011
Yemen Oil Markets, 2011
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and
information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments
of the energy industry in Yemen. It details the market structure, regulatory
environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics
relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It
also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, refineries,
pipelines and storage terminals) in Yemen. The report compares the
investment environment in Yemen with other countries in the region. The
profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in Yemen
together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports,
exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields,
refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in Yemen for the period 2000-
- Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Yemen.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the
key companies operating in the Yemens energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the Yemen including business
description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate
expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture
capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the countrys energy market.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast
production, reserves and capacity data.
- Assess your competitors major crude oil assets and their performance.
- Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil sector of each country.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the
mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading
companies in the country.
Table of Contents :
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Yemen Energy Sector 10
2.1 Yemen Energy Sector, Market Overview 10
2.2 Yemen Energy Sector, Crude Oil 10
2.2.1 Yemen Crude Oil, Overview 10
2.2.2 Yemen Crude Oil, Supply and Demand Balance 11
2.2.3 Yemen Crude Oil, Regulatory Structure 16
2.2.4 Yemen Crude Oil, Infrastructure 16
3 Yemen Oil Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking 18
3.1 Introduction 18
3.2 The Overall Ranking 18
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness 18
3.4 Oil Sector Performance 19
3.4.1 Exploration Activity 21
3.4.2 Oil Production 22
3.4.3 Oil Reserves 22
3.4.4 Oil Consumption 22
3.4.5 Refining Industry 23
3.5 Economic Performance 23
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index 25
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index 25
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index 25
3.6 Socio-Political Performance 25
3.6.1 Democracy Index 27
3.6.2 Governance Index 27
4 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector 28
4.1 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot 28
4.1.1 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data 28
4.1.2 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Assets Map 28
4.2 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production 29
4.2.1 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Total Gross Crude Oil-
Historical Production 29
4.2.2 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil-Historical
Production by Type 30
4.2.3 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Crude Oil Production
by Assets 31
4.2.4 Yemen Exploration and Production Sector, Gross Equity Weighted
Crude Oil Production by Company 31
For more information, please visit :
Contact: Marketing Team
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org/