iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad Apps for
The iPhone and iPod Touch are more than just a toy
for games, video and music. It has also become a device for business, learning
and information. The range of applications that are available for these devices is
growing each week. We want to specifically look at applications that have
possibilities for the classroom. From communication to social networking to
reference material, here is a sampling of the many applications.
Utilities and Productivity..................................................................................................... 2
Languages ........................................................................................................................... 3
Communication and Social Networking ............................................................................. 8
Readers, Notes and More ................................................................................................. 10
Class Resources ................................................................................................................. 11
Sketching and Whiteboard ............................................................................................... 18
Additional Resources ........................................................................................................ 19
Utilities and Productivity
By Griffin Technology
WAY more than a "voice recorder"... whether you just want to recall a conversation later,
or are serious about capturing the sounds around you, Griffin iTalk is the app you need
for your iPhone or 2G iPod touch (2G iPod touch requires Apple Stereo Headset or
similar compatible headset).
Your recordings are saved for replay on your iPhone or iPod, and you can use iTalk Sync
(a free download available at http://www.italksync.com/download) to drag-and-drop
them as high-quality AIFF files to your computer over a Wi-Fi connection.
User-centric features include:
- Choose from Good/Better/Best quality levels.
- Pause/resume and append to existing recordings on the fly.
- Append text notes to your recordings for later reference.
- The one-button recording interface is designed for quick, easy operation in the field, and
simple management of your recordings.
iTalk System Requirements:
iPhone, iPhone 3G, or 2nd generation iPod touch (2G iPod Touch requires Apple Stereo
Headset or similar compatible headset)
Wi-Fi connection for transfer of files to computer (iTalk Sync is available for Mac OS
10.4.11+ and Windows XP and Vista)
By nFinity Inc
QuickVoice is the most popular, full-featured iPhone voice recorder available. Record
ideas, voice memos, voice email, dictation, lists, meetings, classes, or entire lectures! For
professional, educational, and personal use WITH MORE THAN 1-MILLION USERS!
Compare These Features!
* One Touch Recording
* One Touch Stop & Save
* Voice Email Up to 5MB
* Records for Seconds or Hours
* Pause Record and Resume
* Adjustable Recording Qualities
* Flip Mode For "Mic on Top" Recording
* Record Timer & Playback Counter
* Double Tap for Quick Playbacks
* Auto File Naming w/Optional Renaming
* Finger Scroll Through Messages
* Pause & Resume Playback
* Drag Slider for Seek/RWND/FFWD
* Audio Level Meter
* Displays File Sizes and Time Stamps
* Plays Thru Earpiece, Speaker, Ear Buds
* Use iPhone's Built-In or Add-On Mics
* Ringtone Recording Feature
* Sync Recordings to Computer
* Great "Visual Voicemail Like" Design
* And Best Feature of All? IT'S FREE!
QuickVoice is ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MAC AND WINDOWS COMPUTERS! And,
our iPhone version syncs its recordings with our computer versions. Visit our website for
more on this.
Japanese Phrases and Lessons
By Kotoba Inc.
NEW! Lessons totally redone with better navigation and now study with spaced
2,700+ Japanese Phrases all with sound; hundreds of lessons; constant updates
"Regularly updated, large variety of ways to learn. Has to be one of the best Japanese
apps out there" - user review
BEGINNERS and Upper Beginner
MindSnacks features six exciting games designed to build essential French/Spanish
vocabulary, reading, writing, listening and conversation skills.
Make your way through 50 levels of language content, playing games and completing fun
challenges as you go. Every level features up to 25 French/Spanish words and phrases to
learn, each including pictures and matching audio clips from a native French/Spanish
speaker. The app also includes a unique learning algorithm that uses proven methods of
memorization training to make sure you don't forget the material you learn as you
progress through the app.
Great for people just starting out with French/Spanish as well as beginner and
• Six unique mini-games
• 50 French/Spanish lessons designed by top-notch Ivy League instructors
• 1400+ words and phrases to master
• 1400+ native French/Spanish-speaker audio clips
• Growing library of images to serve as a visual learning aid
• Personalized learning algorithms to maximize memorization and retention
• 23 fun challenges to keep you motivated!
By San Francisco App Studio
SALE $2.99 (REG $3.99) Moe's Notes is a note taking app with an attitude. Moe's Notes
is a media savvy note editor that lets you add text, photos, audio and video all into the
same note! If you have trouble remembering what notes you've saved, this app gives you
four different ways to find them. Click "...More" to learn why you should download this
So you say you've tried every note app out there and the last thing you need is another
one. That's good! Moe's Notes is definitely not just another note app. It's more like a
place on your mobile device where you can keep all of your stuff. What do we mean by
"stuff?" Pretty much anything you need to remember. A great idea, a new project, notes
for a research paper or article; if you can type it, record it, photograph it or capture it on
video, you can store it in Moe's notes.
Moe's Notes features include:
* Supports IOS 4
* Audio waveform display for voice notes
* Variable-speed audio playback (reverse too)
* Audio, image, video editing
* Selecting tags without using keyboard
* Emailing more than one note at once
* Uploading images and videos to Facebook
* Searching by tags
* Searching by date with calendar UI
* Searching by location with Google maps
* Note list sort-able by name, date, location, longitude, latitude
* Batch commands, to edit or send many notes at once
* Every mode in every screen has Help information
SimpleMind Xpress – mindmapping
SimpleMind eXpress is a FREE mind mapping tool that turns your iPhone or iPod touch
into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device.
o Download Mind Maps - open, view and edit SimpleMind Mind Maps sent to you by
SimpleMind (paid edition) users.
o Easy to use - drag, arrange end edit topics on the MindMap page.
o Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
o Undo/Redo in the editor - makes editing and experimenting easy.
o Reorganize Mind Map structure - use drag and drop to restructure Mind Maps aided by
o Cut/Copy/Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
o Large Mind Map page support - diagram size is only limited by memory. Scroll, zoom
and rotate page.
o Re-order Mind Maps in the Mind Map list.
o Share Mind Maps as jpeg image via the iPhone Camera Roll.
By inZania LLC
Write, draw, research, record and share.
Put away the paper - school is easier with Sundry Notes. Learning should be free, and so
is Sundry Notes - now and always.
Thank you everybody for helping us become the #1 most downloaded iPad application!
Sundry Notes is the first social note taking application. Write, draw, record and research
right within the app - and then share your notes with others.
Take notes right within your application, including:
* Write text (and change font color, size, etc.)
* Draw anywhere in your notes
* Search Wikipedia, Google, and Google Books - and grab images from them for your
notes using two fingers
* Import PDFs from the internet
* Import images from your photo library
* Record sound/voice
* Change page background to graph paper, lined paper, legal paper, etc.
The innovative sharing feature in Sundry Notes means:
* You can sync your notes on the Amazon Cloud so that even if you lose your iPad, you
can get your notes back
* You can share your notes using Facebook, Twitter, and Google/Picasa
* You can email your notes as a PDF to yourself or friends
* You can send notes to your computer to be printed
Google Mobile App
Search Google quickly using your voice and your location.
Google Mobile App includes the following features:
* Search by voice - speak your queries in American, British, Indian or Australian English
accents, also supports Mandarin Chinese and Japanese
* Just talk - simply hold your iPhone to your ear and say your query
* My Location - avoid typing your current location when searching for nearby businesses
(e.g. "pizza" or "starbucks")
* Google Suggest - tap suggested web search queries and local businesses that appear as
* Search history - quickly search again for queries you recently performed
* Contact search - search your phone's contacts.
* Vertical search - search Google Maps, Images, News, and Shopping
Google Mobile App also links to Google's other applications so that you can easily
navigate to them.
By MightyMeeting Inc
Present Anywhere. Make Every Meeting a MightyMeeting.
With MightyMeeting you can manage a private library of presentations directly from
your iPhone or iPod Touch. MightyMeeting supports presentations in Microsoft
PowerPoint or PDF formats.
Presentations can be uploaded online or forwarded to MightyMeeting via email. They are
automatically indexed by a powerful search engine. They can be tagged with keywords
for quick retrieval.
With MightyMeeting you can start or join web meetings directly from your computer,
iPhone, or iPod Touch. Starting a web meeting is as easy as finding the right presentation
and tapping the "Meet Now" button. Meeting invitations can be sent out via email or
SMS. Meeting attendees can follow the presentation in real-time and exchange instant
MightyMeeting design ensures that web meetings can be held over 3G or Wi-Fi wireless
connection. With MightyMeeting you can be on a voice call and in a web meeting
simultaneously. This enables you to make your case and deliver a powerful presentation
anytime and anyplace.
MightyMeeting presentations can be private or public. Private presentations are only
visible to you. They can be sent via email or shared temporarily in online meetings.
Public presentations can be viewed by anyone. They can be posted as blog entries or
shared via Facebook or Twitter.
Dropbox is the easiest way to sync and share your files online and across computers.
- View photos, videos, documents, and presentations in your Dropbox on the go.
- Save photos and videos taken with your iPhone's camera to your Dropbox, including
HD videos on your iPhone 4!
- Share and send files via email, or copy and paste links to share with another app.
- Export Dropbox files to other iPhone and iPad apps.
- "Favorite" files to download them for fast, offline viewing.
- Swipe your way through photo galleries
This app requires a Dropbox account. If you don’t already have a Dropbox account, the
app will allow you to create one for free.
Communication and Social Networking
By Skype Software S.a.r.l
With Skype on your iPhone or iPod touch you can call and instant message anyone else
on Skype for free. You can also call landlines and mobiles and send SMS anywhere in
the world, at great rates. Skype is free to download and easy to use.
Free Skype-to-Skype calls
Simply sign into Skype on a WiFi connection and call friends and family on Skype,
wherever they are in the world, totally free.
See who’s online and instant message
Check who’s online - then instant message them whenever, and wherever the mood
Calls and SMS phones abroad
Call phones anywhere in the world at great rates, and send low cost SMS (text messages).
Skype website http://www.skype.com/go/iphone
This version works on iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPad and iPod touch. Skype
requires software version 3.0 or above.
Calling functionality is available on iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPad and 2nd
generation iPod touch. iPod touch requires a compatible headset with a microphone.
It's easy to manage your WordPress blog from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. With
WordPress for iPhone OS, you can moderate comments and create or edit posts and
pages. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted blog running WordPress
2.9.2 or higher.
WordPress for iPhone OS is an Open Source project. You can help contribute to its
development at http://iphone.wordpress.org.
TweetDeck for iPhone
TweetDeck is your mobile browser for staying in touch with what’s happening now on
Twitter from your iPhone or iPod Touch. TweetDeck shows you everything you want to
see at once, so you can stay organised and up to date no matter where you are.
Create groups, search Twitter, manage multiple accounts and easily post your tweets or
share photos, link and much more. Plus sync your existing TweetDeck columns between
your desktop and iPhone. Nice and easy.
-Tweet directly from your iPhone or iPod Touch.
-Manage multiple Twitter accounts.
-Stay up to date – view all new tweets in real-time.
-View notifications for new tweets received.
-Use columns to create your personal dashboard.
-Easy set-up – Sync with your existing TweetDeck columns.
-Create Groups to easily follow all your friends.
-Follow topics in real-time with saved searches.
-Reply to tweets and send direct messages.
-Stay up to date with Twitter Trends.
-Easily re-tweet messages.
-Share photos with Twitpic and YFrog.
-Shorten and share links with your favourite URL shortener.
-Follow and un-follow people.
-Shake your iPhone to refresh columns.
-Automatically sync between your desktop and iPhone.
-Manage your favorite tweets.
Readers, Notes and More
By Apple Inc.
iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books, designed exclusively for iPad.
iBooks includes the iBookstore, where you can download the latest best-selling books or
your favorite classics – day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a
book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark your favorite
• Enjoy a complimentary copy of the beautifully illustrated classic, Winnie-the-Pooh by
A. A. Milne.
• Download many of your favorite books from the included iBookstore.
• Read a free sample of any book on the iBookstore before making it part of your
• Reorder your books on your bookshelf or browse them in a list sorted by title, author, or
• Easily adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment.
• Change the font size and pick from five included type faces to make your books more
comfortable to read.
• Find a word, character, or phrase anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature.
• Quickly find a specific page using the page navigator at the bottom of every page.
• Highlight your favorite passages with the built-in bookmarking feature.
• Add books in the industry-standard ePub electronic book format to iTunes and sync
them to iPad.
• iBooks supports amazing accessibility features in iPad, such as speaking the words on a
• You must own an iPad to use iBooks.
• The iBookstore is only available to customers in the United States.
• An iTunes Store account is required to download from the iBookstore.
• iBooks only supports books published in the ePub electronic book format.
• To add ePub documents from outside the iBookstore to iBooks, they must be DRM-free
and synced to iPad using iTunes 9.1 or later.
Blackboard Mobile Learn
By Blackboard Inc.
Want to access all your Blackboard® courses and interact with other students, wherever
and whenever you choose? All on the exciting new device for learning that is the iPad?
Now there's an app for that.
Built to make the most out of every square inch of your iPad, Blackboard Mobile
Learn™ brings your courses to life in new ways, while making those day-to-day course
activities easier than ever. Post to a discussion board. Check on important class
announcements. Read that new assignment. Check the grade you’ve been wondering
about. Find out what’s new across all the classes you’re taking (or teaching). Go beyond
the course and access important information about the organizations you’re part of right
on your iPad.
You can do it all using your existing Blackboard username and password. Getting started
is easy. Just download the app, enter your school name to verify that your institution has
enabled Blackboard Mobile Learn, type in your credentials and away you go.
By Standard Nine Inc.
Inkling is a platform for interactive textbooks, built from the ground up for iPad. It turns
paper-based textbooks books into engaging, interactive learning experiences while
staying compatible with the print book for classroom use.
Inkling is a completely new way to learn. It includes:
* The flexibility to purchase by the chapter or by the book
* Shared Notes that make it easy to collaborate with friends in realtime
* Integrated interactive media in every textbook title, such as movies, 3-D objects, and
* A simple and powerful user interface that makes it easy to study
* Interactive quizzes that help you immediately gauge your level of understanding
* An intuitive search engine that predicts your search as you type
And while it's entirely new, it also keeps the things you love about the print book:
* All the content of the print edition, and a lot more
* Page numbers you can jump to directly
* Digital media you'd otherwise get online with a "code," integrated directly
Inkling is a powerful replacement for traditional textbooks.
Read books on your iPhone or iPod Touch! Lexcycle Stanza brings the digital book
revolution to your pocket with a reading interface that is unrivaled in its clarity and ease
of use. With millions of downloads around the world, Stanza has become an iPhone
phenomenon, and is featured as one of the top three Apple favorites in their "App Store
Turns 1" celebration.
Purchase popular new books from a selection of over 50,000 contemporary titles
available in various partner stores, or choose from an additional 50,000 free classics and
recent original works available from Project Gutenberg, Feedbooks, and many other
sources. Store and categorize hundreds of books in the organizer, and transfer your own
ePub, eReader, PDF, or Mobipocket books from your computer using Stanza Desktop.
The Kindle app is optimized for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, providing users the
ability to read Kindle books using a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You can discover
and read over 540,000 books in the Kindle Store, including the latest best sellers and new
releases. You can also read your Kindle books on your Mac, PC, BlackBerry, Kindle, and
Kindle DX. Amazon Whispersync automatically syncs your last page read, bookmarks,
notes, and highlights across all of your devices, so you can pick up right where you left
off no matter what device you are reading on.
Shop the Amazon Kindle Store:
• More than 540,000* Kindle books available in the Kindle Store, including 105 of 112
New York Times® Best Sellers
• New York Times® Best Sellers and new releases in the Kindle Store from $9.99, and
tens of thousands of the most popular classics for free, including titles like The
Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Pride and Prejudice, and Treasure Island
• Free book samples—read the first chapter for free before you decide to buy
• Amazon.com customer reviews, personalized recommendations, and editorial reviews
Get the best reading experience available on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad:
• Customize background color, font color, and font size to your preference
• Tap on either side of the screen or flick to turn pages
• Read in portrait or landscape mode, with the ability to lock the screen orientation
• Add bookmarks, notes and highlights. To add notes and highlights, simply tap and hold
on a word
• Amazon’s Whispersync technology automatically syncs your last page read, bookmarks,
notes, and highlights across all of your devices, including Kindle, Kindle DX, iPhone,
iPod touch, iPad, Mac, PC, and BlackBerry. Customers can read some on one device and
pick up right where they left off on another
• Pinch and zoom on images in books
Additional iPad features:
• New beautiful user interface tailored to the size, look, and feel of the iPad
• New Home library view with pinch, zoom and scrolling support
• New page turning animation that replicates the look of turning a page in a book.
Customers who prefer a simpler, unadorned reading experience can use the default
“Basic Reading Mode” option to turn off animation
• Adjustable screen brightness within the app to help reduce eye strain
Evernote turns the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad into an extension of your brain, helping
you remember anything and everything that happens in your life. From notes to ideas to
snapshots to recordings, put it all into Evernote and watch as it instantly synchronizes
from your iPhone to your Mac or Windows desktop. See why millions of people
worldwide use Evernote:
Key features of Evernote:
● Create text, photo and audio notes
● Auto-synchronize your notes to your Mac, PC, and Web
● Magically makes text within snapshots searchable
● Mark notes as "Favorite" for quick access
● All notes include geo-location information for mapping and search
Premium Feature: File Synchronization - add, sync, access, and share files (PDF,
Word, Excel, PPT, and more) among the different versions of Evernote you use
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
● For research and class notes
● To capture blog ideas and design inspiration
● To stay in-sync with your desktop notes, web clips, and files
● To snap photos of whiteboards and wine labels
● As part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
● To record voice memos
GoodReader for iPad
By Good.iWare Ltd.
Congratulations! You've found the one and only Good Reader app for iPad! If you need
to read huge PDF, or TXT files, you've come to the right place.
Within moments of downloading GoodReader, you'll be transferring files directly from
your computer over a Wi-Fi connection, from the Internet or from email attachments. It
also easily integrates with MobileMe iDisk, Google Docs, Dropbox, box.net, and other
With the PDF Reflow feature, reading your documents is a pleasure because it extracts
pure text from PDF files and automatically wraps words. This amazing feature fits all of
the text to your screen perfectly. That means you never have to scroll left and right to
read the text.
With no bars or buttons blocking the text, you have true full screen reading. The PDF
hyperlink feature allows you to quickly jump back and forth within the document.
Tapping a link will whisk you across a huge PDF book in an instant, and the "Go Back"
button takes you back to the page you came from. If you already know what you're
looking for, the Text Search feature helps you find your way to the exact info you want in
any PDF or TXT file. You can even use the 50x zoom, which gives you a better view,
without distorting the image. That makes it perfect for viewing PDF maps or drawings.
GoodReader supports massive PDF and TXT files, but it can also handle all of the most
popular file types. Have a look for yourself:
• MS Office - .doc, .ppt, .xls and more
• HTML and Safari webarchives
• High resolution images
• It even does audio and video!
By Robert Stretch
Noterize allows you to view and annotate any available PDF or PowerPoint document.
The built-in web browser enables direct importing of files from the web (including
university and corporate sites), while integration with Box.net and Dropbox makes
transferring documents between your computer and iPad as simple as can be. Once your
documents are in Noterize, use the PDF search functionality to quickly find what you are
Annotate your documents in freehand using the pen and highlighter tools, or add typed
text and sticky notes with the text box function. Insert extra pages of blank, lined, or grid
paper wherever necessary if you need more space to take notes. Palm protection (both left
and right-handed) is available.
Start an audio recording at the beginning of a meeting, lecture, or presentation then just
focus on taking notes - Noterize will automatically keep track of what page the audio
should be assigned to. If there is a page you want to come back and revise later, or one
that signals a change in topic, bookmark it for easy access.
WebSnaps allow you to add clippings from the web browser directly into your documents.
This is particularly useful for capturing diagrams from reference sites. Want to duplicate
that page or add it into another document you're working on? Use the clipboard
functionality to copy and paste the page where you want it.
Noterize is a great tool for taking digital notes, but it also excels at sharing those notes
with friends, classmates, and colleagues. The app currently supports distribution via
Facebook, Twitter, Google Docs, Box.net, Dropbox, and email. You can even choose
which specific pages of a document you would like to share, and the order of those pages
in the document. Password protection is available.
VGA Out is supported, allowing you to present your documents (complete with
annotations) via projector or external monitor. This makes it a great tool for using in the
classroom, lecture hall, or boardroom.
AudioNote ‐ Notepad and Voice Recorder
By Luminant Software
Record notes and audio synced with the best note taking app in the App Store!
AudioNote combines the functionality of a notepad and voice recorder to create a
powerful tool that will save you time while improving the quality of your notes. Perfect
for business or students!
By synchronizing notes and audio, AudioNote automatically indexes your meetings,
lectures, or study sessions. Need to review the discussion about deliverables on your next
project? Trying to remember what the professor had to say about a key point? With
AudioNote there is no need to waste time searching through the entire recording to find
out. Each note acts as a link directly to the point at which it was recorded, taking you
instantly to what you want to hear! Didn't take any notes during the meeting? No problem,
you can add them later!
A fully functional note application, AudioNote also increases the value of your notes.
Watch as your text and drawings highlight during playback, helping you to remember the
context in which they were taken.
With the convenience of the iPad or iPhone, you can use AudioNote anywhere: meetings,
interviews, conferences, lectures, study sessions. Even use it to record memos to yourself
as you jot down new ideas!
- Synchronized note and audio recording
- Fully functional text note application, with copy, paste, etc.
- Pen mode for Drawing or Handwritten notes
- Seek directly to audio by tapping text or drawings. Tap and hold to seek 10 seconds
- Highlighted notes during playback
- Seamless handling of audio interruptions (phone calls, app exit, etc.)
- Export notes and audio via email, over Wi-Fi, or through iTunes (iPad only)
- Import AudioNote files (i.e. created and exported with AudioNote) through iTunes
Adobe Photoshop Express
By Adobe Systems Incorporated
ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP® EXPRESS: Edit and share — anywhere
Adobe Photoshop Express software lets you use simple gestures to quickly edit and share
photos from your mobile device. Enjoy having your photo and video library right in your
hand — without wasting your device's valuable storage space.
Photoshop Express is a companion to Photoshop.com, your online photo sharing, editing,
and hosting resource. Create a free Photoshop.com account to upload and store 2GB of
photos and videos online.
HAVE FUN ON THE RUN
With Photoshop Express, it's easy to improve your photos. Choose from a variety of one-
touch effects, or simply drag your finger across the screen to crop, rotate, or adjust color.
Add artistic filters like Soft Focus or Sketch. And never fear: You can undo and redo
changes until you get just the look you want—a copy of your original file is always saved.
Top editing features:
• Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip
• Color: Exposure, Saturation, Tint, Black and White, and Contrast
• Filters: Sketch, Soft Focus, and Sharpen
• Effects: Vibrant, Pop, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, Rainbow, White Glow,
and Soft Black and White
• Borders: Rectangle, Rounded, Oval, Soft Edge, Vignette, Rough Edge, Halftone, and
SHOW ON THE GO
Photoshop Express lets you access your entire online photo and video library directly
from your Photoshop.com account. Relive memories with your friends and family
anytime, anywhere. Show off all your favorite photos and videos with instant slideshows.
It's like having thousands of photos and videos right in your pocket!
Sketching and Whiteboard
By Yan Rabovik
Express yourself with impressive sketches like a pencil on a real paper. See unbelievable
video in which a famous Japanese artist Yoshitoshi ABe sketches with an iPad version
LiveSketch HD: http://bit.ly/livesketch-hd
- Draw faster to make a thin line.
- Draw slower to make a thick line.
- Tap the screen to hide/show toolbar.
- Use eraser to correct possible mistakes.
- To save sketch as PNG (in a better quality) press and keep pressed the HOME button on
your device and then press the upper LOCK button.
Turn your iPad into an intuitive pad for jotting down and organizing multi-paged hand-
written notes VISIBLE ON AN EXTERNAL DISPLAY with JotBook.
NEW: JOTBOOK SUPPORTS EXTERNAL DISPLAY - Awesome.
JotBook Free is the free version of our app "JotBook". Fully functional, but limited to 3
books with 3 pages each.
Imagine plugging your iPad into a projector during a meeting and using it as a digital
whiteboard everyone can see. Then just click the email button to forward copies of the
session out to team members. How cool is that?
JotBook provides a simple-to-use but very functional digital notebook. Sketch your
thoughts out then share via email with one button.
Written for the iPad.... this app takes advantage of the large iPad screen, with plenty of
room to write out your thoughts in portrait or landscape, designed for the way you take
Works great with your Pogo Sketch / Pogo Stylus
Draw with your finger, or pickup a Pogo Sketch or similar stylus and really make taking
notes a snap
Entries are multi-paged and fit nicely on the screen. No need to scroll-around to find your
spot. Just create another page.
By neu.Pen LLC
Take notes and draw on your iPad™ with the best app in the store for handwritten notes,
sketching, mind mapping, and more!
Express yourself with multiple pens, each customizable with multiple colors, line widths,
Annotate photos and maps
Pinch zoom in and out of details.
Organize notes/drawings into notebooks. Use tags for finer levels of organization.
Share using Twitter and email to send PNG images and PDFs..
Create multi-page hand-written PDF documents.
Supports the Apple VGA connector. Simultaneously display on your iPad and a second
monitor or projector.
neu.Notes uses vector graphics so you can edit your notes (as PDF) in a desktop vector
application such as Adobe Illustrator™!
Apple accessories for the iPad
Apple Camera Connection kit
Actually the kit connects more than just cameras:
Apple iPad to VGA video adaptor
Some early reviews on the video adaptor
Articles on Apps for education