Government of Rajasthan
Department of Tourism
Hotel Khasa Kothi Campus, M.I. Road, Jaipur-302001
No. F3(473)Mktg./DT/2011/15654 Dated:24.06.2011
Proceedings of the pre-bid clarification meeting on Road Shows/ Rajasthan
A pre-bid clarification meeting for organizing Road Shows/ Rajasthan
Calling programs in the different cities of India was organized in the chamber of
Additional Director (Admn.) on 20.06.2011 at 11.00 AM. In the meeting
Additional Director (Admn.), Chief Accounts Officer and Deputy Director
(Mktg.), Tourism sorted out the queries raised by the firms representatives.
Representatives of 9 agencies (as per the list enclosed) attended the meeting.
The queries raised and clarification given is as below:-
S. Point Raised Clarification
1. What would be the criteria Venue can be any popular cultural
for Identification of suitable centre/ hub, centrally located within the
venue city and easily accessible by the visitors
having sufficient space for parking, either
AC or provision for AC. For instance if in
Jaipur road show is to be organized then
it can be at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Birla
2. Is Press Meet/Road Show Preferably at the same place. In case if it
venue be the same as that of is at other place, still the expenses on this
Rajasthan Calling program are to be meet out by the agency.
3. Rajasthan Calling Programs There can be 2 road shows
are to be organized weekends simultaneously. Agency is advised to have
viz. Friday, Saturday, atleast two teams who can manage the
Sunday. Then in a month program at two different cities at the same
only 4 road shows are time.
possible. It would be a time
4. If two programs are at the Agency has to schedule everything well in
same time, than transport of advance in such a way, that after
men and material (artists, completion of one event, the men and
artisans, cooks, chefs material can reach to the next city by
luggage etc) can be problem coming Thursday and event is setup by
Friday night. Three days after the event
viz. Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday are
sufficient for this, as preferably the road
shows would in consequent sector-group.
5. If two road shows in different Department is having only one structure
cities can be at one time, for erection of Rajasthan Tourism
than how would it be Reception / Pavilion at the venue. It
possible to setup the would be at the discretion of the
structure to be provided by department that at which place this
the department? structure is to be established and at
which it will not. The agency may pick the
structure from Jaipur or Banglore
(wherever it is presently stored).
6. What would be modality of No provision for any advance. After the
payment, provision for any completion of the event, agency can raise
advance. the bill alongwith a report.
7. How it would be possible to Generally the carried items are
transport the luggage of the handicraft, which are exempted under the
artisans bearing commercial provision. In case if any octroi/tax is
value. required to be paid, that would be born by
the artisans. Further there would be
officer/s from Industries/ RUDA
Department, with the artisans group, who
will monitor and manage all these things.
8. Permissions required for Request letters may be issued by Tourism
organizing the shows would Department to concerned authorities but
be arranged by whom? the follow up has to be done by the
9. How would be the prior Department of Tourism would release
publicity of the road advertisement in prominent local/
show/rajasthan calling regional newspapers a week before and on
program 2-3 days prior to the beginning of the
event. Radio Jingles on local FM / radio
channels would also be aired. Agency is
expected to appoint some PR Person /
Agency who can co-ordinate with the local
media and ensure appropriate publicity/
coverage of the event in print / electronic
media. PR Agency would ensure invitees
for the road show to prominent media
persons/ corporate/travel trade
stakeholders / local Rajasthani etc. Hype
needs to be generated atleast 15 days
before the event, by the agency.
10. Who would provide the folk Folk artists would be provided by the
artists department. Remuneration to these
artists would be paid by the department
as per the rule. Rest expenses have to be
borne by the agency.
11 Who would do the This is to be done by the agency. Agency
reservations for transport of has to make arrangement for their travel
artists, artisans to the places (Rail/Road-Railway Sleeper class /
of road shows. express bus), inter city and local
transport and boarding – lodging at
various cites from Rajasthan to various
cities and back to Rajasthan.
12. What would be the schedule After the finalization of the tender,
for starting of these road selected agency has to make out the
shows? complete plan indicating the possible
venues/datelines for these road shows.
Road Shows will start possibly after 15
days of the issue of work order to the
agency (End July).
13. In case any additional items The department has indicated the approx.
are to be arranged, than rate of Rs. 10.00 lacs + ST per city. In
what would be procedure. case any additional items, out of the
scope of work costing extra, is to be
arranged by the agency, then prior
approval from the Department must be
Agency representative were directed to go through the tender document
thoroughly before scheduled time & date.
Additional Director (Admn.)
List of the Agency representatives who participated in the Pre-Bid
Clarification meeting for the Road Shows on 20.06.11
1. Sh. J.K. Jain (Event Division), Rajasthan Patrika, Jaipur
2. Sh. Atul Singh, Chandra Entrepreneurs Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
3. Sh. Ashish Jain, Planman Marcom Pvt. Ltd., Ahemdabad
4. Sh. Ajai Saxena, Rashi Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., ND
5. Sh. Prateek Nirmal, Tactix Intergrated Marketing/Roots Marketing
6. Sh. Tushar Maheshwari, Makemytrip Ltd.,Gurgaon
7. Sh. Vikram Sharma, TIC, ND
8. Sh. Piush Ahluwalia, XS Productions, Noida
9. Sh. Vidarbh Vyas, Rachnoutsav Events Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad