Wetsuit Roofing and Waterproofing
• All water-baesd rubber product
• 80% solids: No solvents
• UV stable
• 1580% elongation
• Very high tear and tensile strength
• Class “A” fire rated
• No harmful odors
• No fumes
• Can be sprat applied down to freezing
• Single coat application
• Any mil thickness in a single coat
• May be sprayed vertically or overhead without sag
• Substrate can be damp(not saturated or ponding water)
• Totally seamless and monolithic system
• Ideal for commercial or industrial roofing, below grade waterproofing,
plaza decks, deck sealing and other applications.
• Single product for all instances vertical, horizontal, below grade or
above, flashing and caps.
• Can be applied over most existing roofing, EPDM, TPO, BUR, foam,
Modified Bitumen, Hypalon, metal, wood, concrete and more.
• Saves labor, time and resources, no expensive tear off.
• With an elastomeric top coat or Ceramic Cover top coat energy savings
can be significant.
• Ten year warranty that can be extended with roofing by opting to go
with a maintenance program.
• Saves landfill space by not having to remove old existing roofing.
• LEEDs points for renewable resources, heat island reduction, and
energy conservation with Reflex top coat.
• Build Green approval.
• Saves time and mess.
• Leaving existing roofing in place can significantly reduce cost.
Green Roof Area at UofL Cardiovascular Building. Flood
tested all areas prior to installing drain media.
After Wetsuit water test Mira Drain 9000 was installed and
foam insulation over drain mat.
Wetsuit Waterproofing on vertical surfaces and around drains.
Wetsuit used on vertical surfaces and below grade
waterproofing areas. Over spray is easily controlled to protect
Court yard area after waterproofing, concrete, and landscaping.
Wetsuit used for waterproofing at front porch prior to
concrete being poured.
Flood test in patio area.
Porch area after concrete poured and landscaping installed.
Wetsuit on metal roof seals laps and seams. Wetsuit with it’s elasticity can handle
the expansion and contraction of the metal roofing.
Metal roof coated with Wetsuit.
Built up roof before and after Wetsuit coating.
Retail Center in E-Town Wetsuit over built up roofing.
Wetsuit Roofing over alligator in built up roofing.
Wetsuit over Ceramic Cover for insulation and waterproofing at Jim
Beam Distillery, Frankfort.
American Life Building with Wetsuit ans Reflex Top Coat.
American Life building prior to top coat.
Eckart America Roof before and after Wetsuit
Wetsuit Roofing used to protect roofing from mineral spirits fumes vented from
Wetsuit accomplishes a seamless roof coating even with multiple penetrations,
vents, and skylights.
Green roof area for condos in California.
Wetsuit applied over concrete for waterproofing of green roof.
Finished Wetsuit over concrete ready for drain course and turf.
Drain course being applied prior to turf.
Pre grown turf being applied over Wetsuit and drain course.
Green roof completed with Wetsuit, drain course, and pre grown turf.