Name: Nezhat Moosavifar
Marital status: Married
Date of birth: 29/08/1958
Place of birth: Mashad ,Iran
Home: 11 Hooshyar 3 ave. Malekabad blv .Mashad 9185715371, Iran
Work: Department of Ob&Gyn, Emam Reza hospital ,Montasserieh IVF Center.
Tel: 0098 511 8534021-2
Fax0098 511 8534023
2008 Sabbatical course in Reproductive medicine at Reproductive medicine center
University of Minnesota, USA
1996 Fellowship of infertility &IVF, Tehran University of medical sciences.
1990 Ob& Gyn post graduation , Mashad Medical University of medical sciences
1985 Medical school graduation, Shiraz Medical University
Active member of Iranian society of reproductive medicine (ISRM), member of ESHRE and CFAS.
Member of scientific committee of 13 th congress of ISRM
Member of advisory committee of medical council of khorasan
Member of clinical research committee of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
Member of ASRM
1996-1998 Foundation of infertility & IVF center of Babol University of Medical Sciences
. 2005-2006 Scientific director of two CME program
2003-2008 Director of Infertility &IVFcenter of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
2006-now Educational advisor of Ob& Gyn department of Mashad medical University
1992-now Research advisor of more than 15 M.D. thesis, 8 postgraduate thesis, and 2 research grant
The subject of research plans are:
Evaluation of the effect of “Trigonellafoenum-Graecum” on insulin resistance in PCOD infertile patients
Evaluation of the effect of pentoxyfilline in the outcome of ART cycles
1990-1998 Assistant professor of Babol University of Medical Sciences
1998-now Assistant professor of Mashad University of Medical Sciences
International Conference Presentation
2005 Papers presented in conjoint annual meeting of ASRM/CFAS in Montréal Canada
1. Association of the number of follicles of various sizes with multiple pregnancies following
ovulation induction and intrauterine insemination.
(admitted for publication in Journal of Pakistanian Medical Association JPMA. December
2. Mock Embryo transfer prior to an IVF cycle positively correlates with real embryo transfer.
(Published in Iranian journal of reproductive Medicine May 2006)
3. Ovarian response to microdose of GnRh agonist, in IVF cycles.
2006 Papers presented in 53th CFAS annual meeting in Ottawa Canada:
1. Predictability of some clinical and Para clinical manifestation of infertile PCOS patients for
ovarian response to CC- hMG cycles.
2. Comparison of human oocyte fertilization in conventional IVF and ICSI
in couples with unexplained infertility
Fundamentals of Obstetrics& Gynecology, a translation accredited as a CME referral for general
1. Moosavifar N, Mohammad poor AH, Jalali M., Karimi G., Saberi H.
Evaluation of the effect of” Silymarin” on granulosa cell apoptosis and follicular development in patients
undergoing IVF.(admitted for publication in Eastern Mediterranean Medical Journal)
2.Moosavifar N.,Behdani F.,Soltanifar A., Hebrani P.
.Depression -anxiety in infertile patients and its effect on infertility treatment. Iranian Medical Journal of
Reproduction & Infertility 2008;10(2):119-127
3.Bahar Ara. J., Jalali M., Adl F.
The effect of hCG on in vitro maturation of immature oocytes and rate of embryos mediated by ICSI.
Admitted for publication in Journal of Armaghan danesh.
4. Moosavifar N, Khadem N, Torabizadeh A
The correlation between mock embryo transfers prior to the start of IVF cycle with real embryo transfer:
Iranian Journal of Reproductive Medicine 2006; 4(1): 19_22.
5. Moosavifar N, Delavari M, Talaei Khoei M.Accuracy of Pipelle endometrial sampler in evaluation of
endometrium.Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences2005; 29(8): 58-53
6.Behrad V, Moosavifar N, Mojtahedzadeh M, Esmaili H, Moghtadeii P
A prospective, randomized, controlled trial of high and low doses of magnesium sulfate for acute tocolysis
Medical Journal of The Islamic Republic of Iran 2003;17(3): 233_8.
7. Jahaniyan M, Khadem N, Moosavifar N, Torabizadeh A, Vahid Roodsari F, Yousefi Z, Jalali M,
Shafighi F.The relationship between total motile functional sperm count and the success of intrauterine
insemination.Medical Journal of Mashad University of Medical Sciences 2003;72(44): 90-84
8. Moosavifar N, Moghtadeii P.Spontaneous perforation of a degenerative non-gestational uterine
Leiomyoma. Medical Journal of Mashad University of Medical Sciences 2002; 71(44): 137-134
9. Moosavifar N, Hafizi LRelationship between number of antral follicle and ovarian volume and
responsiveness to induction ovulation Iranian Medical Journal of Reproduction & Infertility 2001; 6(2):
10. Jahaniyan M, Khadem N, Moosavifar N, Torabizadeh A, Vahid Roodsari F, Yousefi Z, Jalali M,
Shafighi F.The relationship between total motile sperm count and success of intrauterine insemination.
Iranian Medical Journal of Reproduction & Infertility 2001;6(2): 53-48
11. Yousefi Z, Torabizadeh A, Khadem M, Jalali M, Jahaniyan M, Moosavifar N, Vahid F
Evaluation of the incidence and outcome of IUI in the Infertility Medical Center Mashhad University.
Iranian Medical Journal of Mashad University of Medical Sciences 2001; 71(44): 24-19
12. Moosavifar N, Mir Hoseini NThe relationship between endometrial thickness on the third day of cycle
and the ovulation day . Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences 2000; 7(2): 36-32
13. Marandi H, Moosavifar N
Vaginal delivery after cesarean in two years period of 1988-1990 in Mashhad Ghaem Hospital
Medical Journal of Mashad University of Medical Sciences 1995; 45(36): 126-121
14. Marandi H, Moosavifar N.Indications of therapeutic abortion
Medical Journal of Mashad University of Medical Sciences1993;45(36): 105-97
Papers considered for publication:
1. Effect of hMG and FSH on in vitro maturation of human immature oocytes and rate of embryos mediated
2. CC-dexamethasone protocol in CC resistant PCOS patients considering DHEAS level.
Induction of ovulation in pcos infertile women
The role of uterus in infertility
Prevention and treatment of ohss