ACADEMIC SENATE: SAN DIEGO DIVISION
COMMITTEE ON RESEARCH, 0002
REQUEST FOR TRAVEL EXPENSES TO A
1. Application should be completed in full. Submit original application only.
2. Department Chair must approve the application.
a. Domestic Travel: Airfare MUST BE a quote from licensed travel agent or airline. (No written quotation needed).
b. Foreign Travel: Written quotation from travel agency, airline, or internet travel site is required. These funds are not
restricted to the use of U.S. carriers.
4. Attach the program listing your name and title of paper, or the organizer’s letter accepting your paper on the program.
5. Submit via:
a. campus mail to Committee on Research, 0002
b. fax (x44528)
c. email to email@example.com
Name of Applicant: _____________________________________ Title ___________________________________
Department ____________________________ Mail Code __________ Ext._________ E-mail ________________
Department contact: _____________________ Email________________ Mail Code_______ Ext. ___________
Airfare $ ___________ (See Call for Applications for Restrictions: www-senate.ucsd.edu/cor.htm)
Destination: from _____________________________________to ________________________________________
Fare Quoted by ______________________________________ Phone Number _____________________________
1. Name of Professional Society __________________________________________________________________
2. Date of Meeting _____________________Place of Meeting __________________________________________
3. Do you have any honoraria, grants, or other sources available to defray travel expenses? If so, please list: ______
4. Date of last meeting for which travel allowance was granted __________________________________________
5. Title of Paper _______________________________________________________________________________
(Signature of Department Chair) (Signature of Applicant)
(Do not write below this line)
NOTICE OF RESEARCH COMMITTEE AWARD
Actual cost of airfare not to exceed: (Award does not cover service fees.)
Amount $ ___________________ Grant No. _______________________ Date _____________________________
Account to be charged: __________________________________________________________________________
Note: Award is valid only on lowest fare. No payment will be made on first class or business class tickets. Award
is made with the understanding there are limited other sources to defray travel expenses; if other sources become
available, please return funds to COR for redistribution immediately.
The Travel Expense Voucher (including the airline ticket or ticket receipt) must be submitted to Michelle Null in the
Academic Senate Office, 0002, for approval. MyTravel submissions must be routed to Michelle Null for review
before submitting to Travel Office.
Academic Senate Office (as to funds) Chair, Committee on Research