IMPLANT SPECIALIST / CLINICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
On behalf of our client, leader in the field of cardiology, we are currently searching for a
professional with a strong technical background to be appointed as the Implant Specialist.
This position is based in Prague, but frequent travelling in region Bohemia, needed.
The main purpose of the position Implant Specialist is working closely with the physicians
and any agents. Support and lead technical and anatomical discussions with physicians,
support personnel, government and administration bodies to build awareness of the
products/technologies to establish clear differentiation in the market working in conjunction
with the local sales and sales management teams. Liaison between physicians and the
company regarding clinical research and detailed technology issues.
* Identify the market potential per Territory, Attend the major congresses.
* Organize events, congresses and promotional activities for the presentation to the market of
* Provide ongoing insight into the evolution of the market analyzing trends and competition
activity; market shares, overall market size, new development areas.
* Liaison between R & D and Physicians
* Organize and manage the technical training and support to the customers
* Provide technical & marketing support to the direct sales force & the distributors in the
* Conduct one on one clinical research education and training with physicians and staff.
* Aid Physicians with technology (Literature Searches, Engineering, Technology)
* Technical University / Biomedical / Biotechnology
* Fluent in English and the local language
* Good PC skills
*Ability to build strong relationship with VIP customers, good interpersonal and
* Strong initiative, organization and execution skills
* Available to extensive travels, supporting role during the CRM implantation (ability to
make quick and right decisions and offer solutions)
* Good training & presentations skills, diplomatic communication
* Team player
* Self-motivated, able to identify further opportunities
* Good analytical skills
* Ability to manage continuous change
* Ability to work within an international environment
In case of your interest, please send your CV in Czech and English to email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 227 031 152