A Special Invitation to
Take Your Consulting to the “Next Level”
Sign up now to become a
Certified Wealth Preservation Planner (CWPP™)
Three Days, 24 hours of education on "Advanced" Planning Techniques
Advance Planning Techniques such as:
❧ An upper level educational program designed
to help advisors with high income/net worth ❧ Asset Protection (Domestic and Offshore)
clients. ❧ WealthBuilder Annuity
❧ Learn topics not covered in ANY other ❧ Section 79 Plans
educational certification program. ❧ Account Receivables (A/R) Leveraging
● Asset Protection ❧ Leverage Bonus Plans
● Income Tax Reduction ❧ Captive Insurance Companies
● “Advanced” Estate Planning ❧ VEBAs/419 Plans
❧ 24 hours of continuing education* ❧ 412(i) DB Plans
❧ A 600+ page textbook edited by some of the ❧ Qualified Pension Insurance Partnerships
most well respected experts in the country. ❧ Reverse Mortgages
❧ Life Settlements
❧ Long Term Care Insurance
❧ And many more….
Stop wondering if you are providing the “best" advice to your medium to small business clients or
affluent retirees. By becoming a CWPP™, you will learn topics that few other advisors in the country
are familiar with and ones that are very beneficial to high income and/or net worth clients.
For more information on the CWPP™ program, please visit www.thewpi.org.
SIGN UP NOW FOR ONE OF THE FIRST FEW CWPP™ SEMINARS AND RECEIVE A 30% DISCOUNT.
SPACE IS LIMITED-AND THE DISCOUNT WILL ONLY LAST FOR THESE SEMINARS
Retail price $1,850. Special introductory price $1,300.
April 27-29, 2005 in Staten Island, New York
June 16-18, 2005 in Orlando, Florida
June 23-25, Indianapolis, Indiana (tentative, please call for confirmation)
June 27-29, 2005 in San Diego, California
Special two day seminars in Orlando, Florida on July 22-23 and Las Vegas on September 29-30, 2005 (cost $600)
__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
1. Personal Information- Please print your name (Remember, your name badge will reflect this information)
Name________________________________________________________________________ EA CPA JD CFP CSA
City_______________________ State____________________________ Zip___________
Phone________________________ Fax______________________ Email________________________
2. Choose Location: Staten Island, NY ; San Diego, CA; Orlando (July); Orlando (June); FL ; Las Vegas, NV; Indy, IN
3. Payment to Accompany Form: Remittance is by: Check Payable to The WPI Credit Card Total $_________
4. Credit Card Payment Options: MC Visa Card Number_________________________________ Exp. Date:_________________
5. Special Needs Check here if you have a disability and may require accommodations to fully participate.
6. Register by fax or mail OR ON THE INTERNET at www.thewpi.org: Return completed registration form and payment to:
The WPI: 139 N. Whittaker, New Buffalo, MI 49117. Fax: 269-469-5029. Phone: 269-469-0537Online: www.thewpi.org.
*CPE and CE will either be provided by attending the seminar in person or online when advisors take the certification test.
CPE credit will cost an additional $200 and CE credit for insurance will cost an additional $100 for the full three day seminar and receiving CE is not mandatory.