C H R I S T I A N M O N T O YA firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPERIENCE Principal Mappdev January 2009 – Present
▪ Built social games and applications including Pop Answers and Battle City.
▪ Reached nearly 1MM installs over 1 year on Pop Answers through organic growth.
Senior Application Developer appssavvy August 2008 – January 2009
▪ Developed reporting and analytics tools for sales & planning teams.
▪ Integrated data feeds and graph APIs within a highly usable user interface.
Social Game Developer SGN January 2008 – July 2008
▪ Developed social games for Facebook, Bebo and MySpace platforms.
▪ Supported many products including Fight Arena, Jetman, and Bubble Words.
▪ Created the first version of the SGN API, Link Exchange, and Developer App.
Web Developer Investorguide.com August 2007 – December 2007
▪ Created Ad Management software to unify ads across 3 major sites.
▪ Built a unique game based on unusual stock ticker symbols.
Lead UI Designer Course Hero June 2007 – July 2007
▪ Led the initial site UI with focus on usability in an information-rich site.
▪ Optimized the site back-end in both code and database design.
EDUCATION Cornell University College of Engineering, Ithaca, NY
B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering GPA: 3.26
Activities: Info 130 Teaching Assistant • Engineering Student Council VP of Leadership
Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers VP of Corporate Affairs
Awards: John McMullen Dean's Scholar • Dean's List, Spring 2005 & 2006
Diversity Programs Student of the Year, 2005 • Robert H. Blackall Scholarship
General Motors Foundation Scholarship • Lockheed Martin STARS Graduate
SKILLS Fluent in English and Spanish
Highly capable with OOP as well as application and database level programming
Experienced in user interface design and accessibility
Frameworks: jQuery, Blueprint, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Wordpress
APIs: Facebook, Bebo, OpenSocial, Flickr
Software: Coda, FlashDevelop, Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, Photoshop, Inkscape
PROJECTS Joint Projects
▪ Blueprint – A CSS framework used by web designers around the world.
▪ Pop Answers – Facebook game with daily play, U.G.C. and user-to-user challenges.
▪ CSS Fundamentals – A DVD livelesson with 6+ hours of video instruction on CSS.