Office of Admissions and Financial Aid
Tuition Fees for AY2011‐12 freshmen
For students admitted to NTU in AY2011‐12, the annual tuition fee is fixed at the AY2011‐12 rate for the duration
of their degree programme.
Programme of Study Singapore Singapore International Non‐Subsidised
Citizens Permanent Students Tuition Fee
Residents (SPR) (not receiving
Subsidised Subsidised Subsidised
Tuition Fee Tuition Fee Tuition Fee
S$7,170 S$9,040 S$12,340 S$26,240
(except for those listed
Accountancy S$7,940 S$10,010 S$13,660 S$29,110
Accountancy & Business
Business & Computing
Business & Computer
Renaissance Engineering S$16,000 S$20,160 S$27,520 Not Applicable
1. All amounts quoted are exclusive of GST.
2. For students paying subsidised fees, GST on the tuition fee is subsidised by MOE.
3. For students paying non‐subsidised fees, GST on the tuition fee is to be borne by the student.
Notes on payment of fees
1. Students who do not sign the tuition grant agreement or who are not eligible for the tuition grant
will have to pay non‐subsidised tuition fee.
2. Fees (tuition fee and compulsory miscellaneous fees) are payable by students on a semester basis
regardless of whether they are on Industrial Attachment, Overseas Exchange Programme etc., or
otherwise during the semester.
3. Students who are completing one last subject in order to graduate, are also required to pay fees
(tuition fee and compulsory miscellaneous fees) on a semester basis.
4. Students who withdraw or apply for leave of absence from the University two or more weeks after
the commencement of a semester are liable for the payment of fees (tuition fee and other
compulsory fees) for the entire semester.
5. National Servicemen whose enrolment in the University is delayed by one or two years because of
their National Service commitment, are allowed to enjoy a one‐year or two‐year lag in the payment
of their subsidised tuition fee. The fee payable will depend on the year that they had first accepted a
Page 1 of 2
place in the University. For example, if they were offered admission in AY2009 and had accepted the
offer, they pay the subsidised tuition fee applicable for AY2009 when they join the University in AY
2011. If they had re‐applied for a new programme in AY2010, they will still pay the subsidised tuition
fee applicable for AY2009 regardless of the 2nd application outcome. Students paying the non‐
subsidised tuition fee will pay the rate based on the year they join the University.
6. Office of Finance sends the electronic bill (E‐bill) to undergraduates via their NTU student email
account at the beginning of each semester. Upon notification, students are required to log on using
their Student Link account to view and print their E‐bill for record/payment.
Tuition Grant for AY2011‐12
The Tuition Grant indicated in the table below is applicable for AY2011‐12 for all subsidized undergraduates
regardless of their year of admission.
Programmes Tuition Grant from MOE
‐ All Engineering Programmes
‐ All Science Programmes
‐ Art, Design and Media
‐ Business & Computing (Double Degree)
‐ Business & Computer Engineering (Double Degree)
‐ Communication Studies
‐ Sport Science & Management
‐ Renaissance Engineering Programme
Non Laboratory‐Based Programmes S$19,000
‐ Humanities and Social Sciences
Updated as of 26 May 2011
Student Services Centre, Level 2, 42 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639815 • http://www.ntu.edu.sg • Fax: +65 6794 6510
|Enquiries on Local Admissions | Enquiries on International Admissions | Enquiries on Scholarships | Enquiries on Financial Aid |
| Tel: +65 6790 5055/5972 | Tel: +65 6790 5806/5807 | Tel: +65 6790 6766/6633 | Tel: +65 6790 4115 |
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Email: email@example.com | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Email: FinAid@ntu.edu.sg |
Page 2 of 2