Bob Frank Plumbing, Inc.
Plumbing Protection Plan
Benefits Let Bob Frank Plumbing
We Give You: protect what is important to Bob Frank Plumbing,
Peace of Mind
Regularly scheduled visual inspections you!!! Inc.
of your water heater and fixtures to keep
them operating at peak , trouble-free effi-
ciency. Potential problems are identified
before they cause trouble, saving you the
expense of major emergency repair bills.
Your home is your most
Competent Experts Important investment.
A highly trained, dependable staff of
experts takes professional pride in the care Let us help you protect it!
and performance of your plumbing system.
The Bob Frank Plumbing, Inc. Plumb-
ing Protection Plan entitles you to prompt
emergency service, preferential scheduling
of preventative maintenance, and routine Plumbing
services. Only Plumbing Protection
Plan members are eligible for emer-
gency service. Limitations may ap-
ply*. Protection Plan
Tailored to Your Needs and
Your Plumbing Protection Plan can be Bob Frank Plumbing will protect all your personal
tailored to your personal needs. Do you
information as well as your plumbing.
have more than one property in the area or
want more than one inspection a year? Call
us today and we will customize a plan just
Price Protection Bob Frank Plumbing, Inc.
You approve any work we recom-
mend BEFORE we start. And because we PO Box 600
charge by the job—not the hour—you save
money too! Sadsburyville, PA 19369
We’re Here for You: 610-384-6389
Plan Member Service Hours:
Monday thru Friday 7:30am—4:30pm 610-384-3490 (fax)
Emergency Service Hours:
Monday - Friday 4:30am—11:30pm www.bobfrankplumbing.com
* Emergency service rates will apply 610-384-6389
What We Will Do
Join our Plumbing Protection PLUMBING PROTECTION PLAN:
Water Heater Plan Today!!
• Inspect the burner assembly on your gas water
heater Get the peace of mind that comes Customer Name
• Test elements, etc. on electric water heater
• Check your thermostat settings with knowing that your
• Visually check the temperature and pressure relief Street Address
valves for safe operation plumbing system is sound.
This gives you the peace of mind knowing that your
water heater operates at peak efficiency, ensuring your
safety and saving you money on your utility bills. Call Us Today! City, State, Zip
• Check for leaks and corrosion
• Inspect aerator for proper flow Phone #
• Inspect handles for proper operation
This extends the life of the most widely used fixture in
the house and because a leaky faucet can waste over 200
gallons of water a day, it will also save you money. 1 Visit Cell Phone #
• Dye test and inspect the toilets and tanks for leaks
• Check for proper flushing action Email
• Adjust water level and flapper Custom Plans Are Available!!
A leaking toilet can cost hundreds of dollars per year.
Our service helps reduce water consumption, and re- Call us today and we can set up a plan
duces the chances of drain stoppages due to poor waste Date Visits Per Year
flow through the lines. tailored especially for you!
Emergency Shut Off Valves
610-384-6389 Number of Bathrooms Age of House
• Inspect all emergency shut off valves for proper
operations—this includes valves located at the
main water line, underneath sinks, toilets, the
washing machine and the cold water inlet to
the water heater. This is a visual inspection only. The techni- Amount $
Additional Safety Checks cian will provide you a copy of the inspection and
• Water pressure on incoming lines give you any recommendations for repairs. Credit Card # Exp Date
• Washing machine hoses
• Gas Connectors
All repair work will be quoted up front and
• Inspect Traps no work will be performed without your
• Water Supply Point of Entry permission.
• And Much More… *
* Residential plumbing includes sump pumps, well
tanks, and water treatment systems.
This is a VISUAL INSPECTION only