(A GOVT. OF INDIA ENTERPRISE)
OFFICE OF THE TELECOM DISTRICT MANAGER
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Tender for 5/10 Pair U. G. Cable laying and Pole-less Network in BARMER District
NIT No: - S-2-1/POLE- LESS N/W/04-05/6 Date of issue: 30/06/04
On behalf on Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, TDM, BARMER invites properly
packing PVC tape/wax sealed tenders with supporting documents from enlisted contractors
in BSNL/MTNL for cable construction works.
1. Name of Work: - Laying of 5/10 Pair UGC in Pole-less Network and associated
allied work such as erection of wall/internal DPs with GI/PVC
pipe, subscribers office fitting, painting of pillar/cabinet etc.
2. Bid for each tender should be submitted in three envelopes placed inside a
main cover. These envelopes should contain the following:
Marked on the
Envelops Contents of Envelops
First Bid Security Containing Bid Security as per clause 8
Containing documents as per clause 7
Second Qualifying Bid
except bid security.
Rates duly quoted by the tenderer in
Third Financial Bid
the prescribed format.
3. “On all the envelops names of the firm and whether “Bid Security” or Qualifying” or
“Financial” bid must be clearly mentioned and should be properly sealed (with sealing
WAX/Packing PVC tape).
4. Main Cover: First, second & third cover to be put in the main cover, super scribed
with name of tender and Name / address of tenderer and finally the main cover to be
sealed with Packing PVC tape/wax properly.
5. The tender document will not be sent/received by post.
6. Tender can be cancelled without notice.
7. Brief Description of Tender: -
Signature of Bidder
Estimated Estimated Amount Class of
S. Area of Length for Cost of Tender
Tender No. Cost of EMD contractor
N. Work trenching Form (in Rs.)
cable (in Rs.) (in Rs.) eligible
S-2-2-SDE SDE 19597
1. 50KM 783887 E & above 500+12%ST
2. 100KM 4976250 124406 C & above 500+12%ST
S-2-4-SDOP SDOP 64KM
3. 4593433 114836 C& above 500+12%ST
S-2-5- SDOT SDOT
4. 21km 831205 20780 C & above 500+12%ST
8. Period of contract - One year from the date of agreement and extendable.
up to further one year
9. Mode of payment - Tender document could be purchased by paying cost of tender
form mentioned above cash or DD drawn in favour of Accounts Officer (Cash) O/o TDM
BARMER, payable at BARMER. Bid Security (EMD) is to be paid in the form of Crossed
Demand Draft issued by a scheduled bank drawn in favour of Accounts Officer (Cash) O/o
TDM BARMER payable at BARMER.
10. Tender document containing detailed - DE (PLG), O/o TDM, BARMER.
Description of work & Terms & conditions
can be had from
11. Sale of tender documents - Between 11.00 Hrs. to 16.00 Hrs.
from 01-07-2004 to 27-07-2004 (on all working days)
12. Time and last date of submission of Bid - Up to 14.30 Hrs on 28-07-2004.
13. Date & Time of Bid opening (Technical) - At 15.00 Hrs on 28-07-2004.
14. Date & Time of Bid opening (Financial) - At 15.00 Hrs. on 28-07-2004.
The tender, which is not accompanied by the requisite Bid Security, shall be summarily
rejected. Tender will not be accepted / received after expiry of date and time The TDM BARMER
reserves the right to reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons what-so-ever.
Divisional Engineer (Planning),
O/o TDM, BARMER
Signature of Bidder