No More Choppy Sentences!
Directions: Combine each of the sentences below into one longer sentence that does not repeat words or phrases.
1. The alligator swam in the river. The alligator swam slow.
2. The alligator is green. The alligator is long.
3. I added flour to the bowl. I added sugar to the bowl.
4. I like chocolate chip cookies. I like oatmeal cookies.
5. The pin was sharp. The pin popped the balloon.
6. I have a cat. I have a dog.
7. The movie was long. The movie was boring.
8. Tom is my friend. Luke is my friend.