VIEWS: 15 PAGES: 2 POSTED ON: 9/9/2011
Tell Me About Banking In Offshore Philippine Unit The Philippines have many offshore banks. One such offshore Philippine unit is Maybank (Malayan Banking Berhad). Maybank is the largest bank in Malaysia with over 300 domestic branches and over 30 international branches. Maybank gained its license in the Philippines and has offshore banks in Southeast Asian markets, including Brunei, New Guinea, Vietnam, and Indonesia. You will also find Maybank in New York and London. Maybank was the first Malaysian bank to open a branch office in China. Maybank operates quite a few specialized subsidiaries in finance sectors. These subsidiaries include Mayban Life Assurance, Mayban General Assurance, and Mayban Takaful, which is involved in developing insurance products in tune with Muslim law, Mayban Discount, Mayban Investment Management, Aseam Credit, Aseam Unit Trust, Mayban International Trust, Aseam Group, and Aseambankers Malaysia Bhd. As of December 2006 Maybank had total assets worth over $66 billion. This placed them in the top 120 banks in the world. The Deutsche Bank appointed Enrico Cruz as Chief Country Officer in the Philippines in July 2003. Mr Cruz is also Senior Vice President at CityTrust Banking Corpotation in the Philippines. Mr. Cruz has a strong market understanding and an approach that puts the client first. He will lead the expansion of the Deutsche Bank in the Philippines. The Deutsche Bank has over 758 billion in assets (Euros), has 13 million clients, serves 76 countries throughout the world generating exceptional value for its shareholders. The Deutsche Bank is among global leaders in banking, transaction banking, private wealth management, asset management, and private and business banking franchise in Germany and other countries in Continental Europe. The Deutsche Bank has more than 30 offices in 15 countries, and has a full commercial banking license in the Philippines. This bank operates as an offshore banking unit in Manila. Lancaster Condotels is another banking in offshore Philippine unit. PLC International Marketing Networks based in Manilla, recently employed the internet based E-Quity.com with offices in London as their marketing partner in the UK for Philippine Condotel Investments. Several private investors and investment trusts in Europe and the UK, have turned to Condotel developments in Metro Manila and Cebu. The Philippines offers World Class Investment Opportunities in Real Estate for offshore investors from the UK and Europe who want to buy investment real estate properties. Pacific Concord Properties has introduced a new easy payment plan for the Lancaster Artium Manila Condotel Suites. A studio unit can be bought with no down payment, and 67% of the price is payable over a 60 month span, interest free, and the remaining 33% balance is payable when the unit is turned over or extended for another 60 months. These offshore banks, Philippine units are seeing a huge growth in investment banking. They offer quite a few options for those who want to invest in offshore banks.
Pages to are hidden for
"Tell Me About Banking In Offshore Philippine Unit"Please download to view full document