Firmware Upgrade Instructions:
Note: Please use WIRED connection (Ethernet cable) in upgrading the firmware.
1. Connect your PC to any of the available ethernet LAN ports of your HW550-3G
using an Ethernet cable.
2. Login to your HW550-3G Web UI, type in 192.168.2.1 on your web browser.
3. Type admin/admin for the Username and Password. You will be routed the
Aztech WEB GUI.
4. Click Advanced Mode and then go to System>Firmware> click the Browse
button then select the latest firmware then press OK.
5. Click the Upgrade button once you have selected the latest firmware for
6. Please DO NOT TURN OFF or Reset the router when the unit is being upgraded.
(Note: Firmware Upgrading may take up to 9 minutes)
7. Once the Upgrade is completed, please REBOOT the unit.
8. Under Advanced Mode go to System>Reboot> click Reboot button.
Page 1 of 1