Lunch Dinner Lunch Dinner Lunch Dinner
Soups Entrée Noodle
1. Tom Kha. Our everyday soup spicy and tangy coconut base 4.95 5.95 19. Pad King. A great sauce, stir fried ginger and light bean sauce, onions, 8.95 10.95 36. Pad Thai. Thin rice noodle stir-fried with fresh jumbo shrimp, chicken, 8.95 10.95
choice of sliced chicken breast, fresh jumbo shrimp or mixed vegetables. mushrooms and your choice of chicken pork or beef. egg, bean sprout, scallion in padthai sauce garnished with crushed peanuts
2. Tom Yum. Most popular soup of our nation lemongrass flavor soup, 4.95 5.95 20. Gai Pad Pak. Slice chicken breast stir-fried with mixed vegetables 8.95 10.95 (Mildy spicy to more is recommended)
lightly spice and fresh lime juice choice of sliced chicken breast fresh shrimp In roasted garlic sauce. 37. Pad Kee Mao Gai. Wide rice noodle sautéed with chicken, 8.95 10.95
Or vegetable and tofu. 21 .Pad Prik King. Crisp string bean and red bell pepper Tomatoes, red bell peppers, fresh chili, garlic and sweet basil.
3. Po Tak. Dare to try for spicy lover jumbo shrimp, scallops, squid 6.25 6.25 Stir-fried with red chili paste choice of chicken, pork or beef. 38. Pad See Ew. Choice of chicken, pork or beef stir-fried with wide 8.95 10.95
and mussels in lemongrass broth, hot chili paste sauce and fresh basil. Rice noodle,egg chinese broccoli and thick soy sauce.
22. Pad Preow Wan. Chicken, pork or beef with onions, scallions,
4. Kiew Nam. Our none spicy soup, chicken wonton, roasted pork an 4.95 5.95 8.95 10.95 39. Lad Na. Stir-fried wide rice noodle topped with choice of chicken, pork 8.95 10.95
bell pepper, cucumbers and pineapple light cook with house
Chinese cabbage. Or beef,chinese broccoli in light bean sauce.
Sweet and sour sauce.
5. Vegetables and Tofu Soup. Mixed vegetables and soft tofu in a 40. Ba Mee Gai. Steamed egg noodle topped with chicken stir-fried,
4.95 5.25 23. Cashew Chicken. Sliced chicken breast stir-fried with onions, 8.95 10.95 8.95 10.95
Light broth. mushroom, onions, scallions, bamboo shoot and baby corn in
Tomatoes, bell pepper, scallions and roasted cashew nuts.
Light brown sauce.
Salad/Appetizer 24. Pad Kra Prow. Choice of chicken, pork or beef sautéed with 8.95 11.50 41. Combination Lomein. Combination of chicken, pork and beef 8.95 10.95
6. Satay Salad. Fresh green salad topped with grilled chicken satay and Fresh hot pepper, garlic, bamboo shoot, bell pepper and fresh sweet basil. Stir-fried with egg noodle and mixed vegetables.
house peanut sauce. 25.Thai Kitchen Pepper Steak New style beef dish, slice flank steak 9.50 11.95 42. Kuay Tiew Nam. Vietnamese style large bowl of thin rice noodle 8.95 10.95
With sesame oil, fresh ginger and white pepper, medium heat stir fried. Soup with beef and meat ball in light beef broth.
7. Som Tum. This testy and healthy juicy green papaya salad 7.95 7.95
found in every corner street in Thailand, topped with ground peanut and 26. Grilled Lamb. Grilled rack of lamb and fried jumbo shrimp 14.95 18.95 (Chicken, pork or fried tofu is available.)
steamed shrimp. Topped with chef made spicy chili and garlic sauce.
8. Larb Gai. A beer type dish, minced chicken, red onions mix with 7.95 7.95 Thai curry 43. Kao Pad. Tasty fried rice with choice of chicken, pork or beef stir-fried 8.75 10.95
Fresh spicy lime dressing. 27. Panang. Famous in center and south of Thailand, spicy 8.95 11.50 With onions, tomatoes, carrots, green peas and egg.
9. Yum Nua. Another favorite beer dish, thin slice grilled beef 7.95 7.95
creamy panang sauce red bell pepper and basil with choice of 44. Kao Pad Kra Prow. Spicy fried rice with choice of chicken, pork 8.75 10.95
Tossed with red onion mix with house fresh spicy lime juice dressing. Chicken, pork or beef. Or beef stir-fried with fresh chili, garlic, red bell pepper and fresh sweet basil.
10. Yum Talay. A seafood version of spicy and tangy salad, 8.95 8.95 28. Gaeng Mus Sa Mun. Chicken breast simmered in sweet 8.95 11.50 45. Kao Pad Poo. Delicious jumbo lump crabmeat fried rice with onion, 11.50 13.95
Mixture of shrimp, scallops, squid and mussels. yellow curry,sweet potatoes and onions topped with roasted peanuts Tomatoes, carrots, green peas and egg.
11. Chicken Satay. Grilled tender chicken breast marinated with yellow Serve with cucumber salad.
Curry served with house peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
29. Gaeng Kiew Wan. Zesty green curry with bamboo shoots, 8.95 11.50
Basil and choice of chicken, pork or beef. (No fish sauce or oyster sauce used in most vegetarian dishes)
12. Shrimp in a Blanket. Deep fried whole shrimp wrapped with 6.50 7.75
30. Gaeng Ped Yang. Chef special roasted duck breast 46. Preow Wan Jay. Fried tofu, onions, bell peppers, cucumbers, pineapples,
Rice paper stuffed with crabmeat and chicken served with sweet sauce. 12.50 14.95
Simmered in homemade spicy red curry with coconut milk. Scallions stir-fried in homemade sweet and sour sauce.
13. Thai Kitchen Sampler. Combination of shrimp rolls, spring rolls
And chicken satay (2 of each )
Seafood 47. Pad Pak Jay. Mixed vegetables stir-fried with fried tofu in brown sauce 8.50 9.95
Roasted garlic and pepper.
Vegetarian Salad/Appetizers 31.Talay Pad Pak. Shrimp, scallops, squid and mussels stir-fried with 11.95 14.95 48. Pad Thai Jay. Thin rice noodle stir-fried with tofu, mixed vegetable, 8.75 10.95
Mixed vegetables and roasted garlic. Bean sprout and scallions in house Pad Thai sauce (egg optional.)
14. Thai Kitchen Salad. Varieties of mix green, tomatoes and cucumber 5.95 5.95 32. Scallops & Shrimp Snow Peas. Fresh scallops, shrimp sautéed 11.95 14.95 49. Pad Kee Mao Jay. Wide rice noodle stir-fried with tofu, sweet basil, 8.75 10.95
Served with homemade ginger dressing. in brown sauce, snow peas, baby corn, carrots, mushroom and Tomatoes, red bell pepper, fresh chili and garlic in brown sauce.
15. Garden Roll. Vietnamese style fresh vegetarian roll with 5.50 5.50 Roasted garlic. 50. Lomein and Mushroom Jay. Egg noodle stir-fried with fried tofu, 8.75 10.95
Peanut sauce. 33. Pad Kra Prow Talay. Shrimp, scallops, squid and mussels 11.95 14.95 Shitake mushroom,straw mushroom, zucchini , eggplant and scallion.
16. Vegetarian Spring Roll. (2 pieces) Deep fried fresh vegetable and 4.50 4.50 Stir-fried with fresh chili, garlic and fresh sweet basil. 51. Pineapple Fried Rice. Fried rice with pineapple, loaded mushrooms, 8.75 10.95
clear noodle wrapped in rice paper served with sweet and sour sauce 34. Pad Prik King Talay. Shrimp, scallops, squid and mussels Onions, tomatoes,carrots,green peas, and tofu (egg optional)
Sautéed in red chili paste with string bean and bell pepper. 52. Gaeng Mus Sa Mun Jay. Fried tofu simmered in yellow curry with 8.95 10.95
17. Curry Puff. Vegetarian curry puff stuffed with potatoes, carrots and 5.95 5.95
Coconut milk, loaded vegetables and roasted peanut.
Green peas served with cucumber salad. 35. Panang Shrimp. House favorite spicy panang curry with
53. Gaeng Kiew Wan Jay. Fried tofu in green curry sauce with
18. Yum Tofu. Very testy crispy, spicy and tangy fried tofu and 6.95 6.95
Fresh jumbo shrimp. 8.95 10.95
coconut milk, loaded vegetables and fresh basil.
Roasted cashew nuts. All natural ingredients, no MSG Mild Medium hot Hot Extra hot
***Please notify your server of any food allergies***
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs Lunch menu available from Monday – Friday 11:00AM – 3:00PM
May increase you risk of food-borne illness. ***Price subject to change without notice***
Side Dishes Add-Ons
Chef’s special Lunch Dinner
Jasmine Rice………...1.25 Extra Vegetables or Tofu……....2.00
Brown Rice………….1.50 Extra Chicken, Beef, or Pork…..2.00
Sticky Rice…………..2.50 Extra Shrimp …………….……….3.00
Appeti zer Steamed Mixed Vegetables…..2.00
Cri spy Squi d Legs Delicious crispy fried squid legs served with double 7.95 7.95
sauces lightly spice cream sauce and lime dressing.
Steam ed M ussel s Juicy fresh steamed mussels with lemon grass and basil 8.95 8.95 Soft Drinks Dessert
flavor this is a seafood spirit dish in Thailand. Thai Ice Tea……...2.95 Sweet Sticky Rice with Fresh
Thai Ice Coffee….....2.95 Mango……..4.95
Fri ed oys te r Crispy fried oyster served with 2 sauces on the side spicy lime 8.50 8.50 Fresh Lemonade…….2.50
garlic and mildly creamy sauce. Coke/Diet Coke/Spite….1.50 Fried Banana with honey…....5.50
Ka Nom Jeep. Minced chicken, shrimp, crab meat ,shitake mushroom all blended 6.95 6.95
wrapped in wonton shin served with house soy sauce
Dine in Delivery Take Out Catering
Free Delivery(minimum $15.00 Limited Area)
Ramajay mixture of steamed vegetables and tofu topped with homemade peanut 8.50 9.95 2311 M.ST. NW WASHINGTON DC 20037
Eggplant Kra Prow Asian eggplant stir-fried with fresh hot pepper, garlic, 8.50 9.95
light bean sauce and fresh basil.
Panang Jay Fried tofu in panang curry sauce with coconut milk, loaded
Tel : 202-452-6090 -1
Fax : 202-452-6092
vegetables and fresh basil. Happy Hour (Drink & Appetizer Special Price)
HOURS : Mon-Fri 11:00am --- 10:30pm
Pad Kee Mao Talay Jumbo shrimp, scallops, squid and mussels 13.95 17.95 Sat 12:00pm --- 10:30pm
stir-fried with wide rice noodle, tomatoes, fresh basil, chili and garlic. Sun 4:30pm ---10:00pm
Soft Crab Cashew. Crispy fried soft shell crab bed with fresh jumbo shrimp in 14.95 19.95
sautéed cashew nut, onions, scallions and tomatoes.
Soft Crab Pad King. Crispy fried soft shell crab bed with sautéed jumbo shrimp, 14.95 19.95
ginger, onions, mushroom and scallions in light bean sauce. Experience real spirit of Thai food. Our chef decided to offer
some of his personal best Thai dish which you won’t find
Duck Anywhere near DC.
Sai Oor Sausage
Ped Kiew Wan Crispy boneless duck breast topped with bamboo shoots, 14.95 18.95 Northern style spices ground pork and lemongrass
zucchinis, eggplant, peas and basil in spicy green curry with coconut milk sauce. sausage. $7.50
Ped Preow W an . Crispy boneless duck topped with sautéed jumbo shrimp, Ka Moo Toon
14.95 18.95 Braised pork with star anise, cinnamon, organic egg and
pineapple, onions, tomatoes, cucumber and scallions in homemade sweet and sour pickled cabbage $12.95
Tom Sapp Tender Beef
Ped Pad Kra Prow Crispy boneless duck breast topped with sautéed 14.95 18.95 Combination of flank steak, round flank, soft tendon, bean
jumbo shrimp, bamboo shoots, basil and chili garlic. sprout and Chinese broccoli hot soup. $12.95
All natural ingredients, no MSG Mild Medium hot Hot Extra hot Deep Fried Whole Flounder splash with palm sugar and fish
sauce served with spicy-sweet and sour sauce $24.95
*** Please notify your server of any food allergies***.
Notice: Please be conscious the following dishes may contain fat.
Consuming raw or Undercooked meats,poultry,seafood,shellfish or eggs Less Spicy cannot be adjusted in this area and
may increase you risk of food-borne illness. No Substitutions.
Lunch menu available from Monday – Friday 11:00AM – 3:00PM
Free Delivery(minimum $15.00 Limited Area)
***Price subject to change without notice***