HDF Finance January 2010
Subscription/redemption procedure for HDF French domiciled funds
(through Euroclear France)
Introduction : As for any French fund, subscriptions and redemptions must be routed
through the HDF fund administrator ( "dépositaire" in French ) : RBC Dexia Investor Services
Bank France (“RBCD”), a 100% owned bank subsidiary of RBC Dexia Investor Services Ltd,
a 50/50 joint venture between Royal Bank of Canada and Dexia.
Whenever the transaction is initiated outside of France, instructions must be transmitted to
RBCD by the French financial intermediary of the investor, ie the French correspondent of the
bank or broker used by the investor in his country. This correspondent in France can be a
bank, a broker, etc.
A) Subscriptions :
• Application requests must be submitted by the investor's French financial intermediary to
the administrator RBCD at least one business day (before 12 noon) before a valuation day
= day “V” (usually every Friday; if a Friday day is not a business day in France or if the
Paris stock exchange is closed on a Friday, valuation takes place on the preceding
business day and deadlines are set back accordingly).
• The investor's French financial intermediary must advise by phone the fund administrator
RBCD, as follows : Mrs Adela Ayamante tel +33 (0)1 70 37 85 15
and provide the following information :
- name of the fund
- ISIN code of the fund
- number of shares or the amount to be subscribed,
- the intermediary's Euroclear France member code (Euroclear France is the automated
settlement/delivery system used in France).
• This intermediary must send a confirmation in writing of these instructions, either by
fax or by e-mail to the same RBCD staff member :
Mrs Adela Ayamante fax : +33(0)1 70 37 85 11
tel : +33 (0)1 70 37 85 15
- with a copy to HDF Finance :
Mrs Laure Baudonnet fax: +33 (0)1 44 17 12 59
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
tel: +33 (0)1 44 17 12 63
• At the same time, RBCD provides the investor's financial intermediary with the valuation
date V(usually a Friday – see notes above) and the RBCD Euroclear France code: RBCD
• The application requests must indicate that the investor has received the Fund Prospectus
or the "Notice d'Information”, as the case may be, and accepts its terms and conditions.
• The applicable NAV is available on the following Tuesday (or V+2 business days) and is
provided to the investor's intermediary on that same day (V+2 business days).
• Settlement and delivery are processed by the Euroclear France system on the following
Wednesday (or V+3 business days).
B) Redemptions :
• Redemption requests must be submitted by the investor's French financial intermediary to
RBCD two business days (before 12 noon) prior to the valuation date = day V, except in
cases defined in the chapter “Modalités de souscription et de rachat” in the Fund
Prospectus or in the "Notice d'Information", as the case may be.
• The investor's French financial intermediary must advise RBCD by phone ( as above
mentioned ) and provide the following information :
- name of the fund,
- ISIN or Euroclear code of the fund,
- number of shares to be redeemed,
- the intermediary's Euroclear France member code.
• This intermediary must send to RBCD a confirmation in writing of these instructions, as
above mentioned, together with a copy to HDF Finance, as above mentioned.
• RBCD checks with the HDF Finance fund manager to determine the applicable valuation
date (day V) (see above). The actual date depends on the amount redeemed, as per the
Fund Prospectus or “Notice d’Information” chapter on “Modalités de souscription et de
rachat”. RBCD then advises the applicable valuation date to the investor's French
• RBCD also communicates the settlement/delivery date to the investor's French
intermediary, usually the Wednesday (or V+3 business days) following the applicable
valuation date (day V) and its Euroclear France member code: RBCD 113.
• The NAV is available on the Tuesday (or V+2 business days) following the applicable
valuation date. On that same day, the redemption price is communicated by RBCD to the
investor's French intermediary.
• Settlement and delivery are processed by the Euroclear France system on the Wednesday
following the applicable valuation date (or V+3 business days).
HDF FINANCE SA RBC DEXIA INVESTOR
Management Company Custodian
40 rue La Pérouse 105 rue Réaumur
75116 PARIS 75002 PARIS
Tél : 01 44 17 12 34 Tél : 01 70 37 83 24
Fax : 01 44 17 12 35 Fax : 01 70 37 85 67
Mutual Funds (Fonds Communs de Placement - FCPs )
Mr. / Mrs. / Ms. RBC DEXIA account # HD00
Last name: First name:
ZIP Code: City:
I wish to subscribe / redeem Subscription fees: None
Fund name Unit Currency ISIN Code Number of units or Amount
HDF Multi Strategies IA EUR FR0010241620 units or €
HDF Multi Strategies IA USD FR0010501148 units or $
HDF Multi Strategies IA CHF FR0010501122 units or CHF
HDF Multi Reactive IA EUR FR0010353847 units or €
HDF Multi Reactive IA USD FR0010833145 units or $
HDF Multi Reactive IA CHF FR0010833160 units or CHF
HDF Multi Reactive IA JPY FR0010833202 units or JPY
HDF Marlin IA EUR FR0010868430 units or €
HDF Marlin IA USD FR0010868539 units or $
HDF Marlin IA CHF FR0010868497 units or CHF
HDF Marlin IA JPY FR0010868596 units or JPY
HDF Global Opportunities IA EUR FR0000974412 units or €
HDF Global Opportunities IA USD FR0010501072 units or $
HDF Global Opportunities IA CHF FR0010501098 units or CHF
HDF Capital Appreciation IA EUR FR0010241513 units or €
HDF Capital Appreciation IA USD FR0010922203 units or $
HDF Capital Appreciation IA CHF FR0010922278 units or CHF
HDF Global Equity IA EUR FR0010239657 units or €
HDF Global Equity IA USD FR0010500561 units or $
HDF Global Equity IA CHF FR0010500595 units or CHF
HDF Europe Equity IA EUR FR0010241703 units or €
HDF Europe Equity IA USD FR0010828848 units or $
HDF Europe Equity IA CHF FR0010828871 units or CHF
HDF Emerging Markets Equity IA EUR FR0000974404 units or €
HDF Emerging Markets Equity IA USD FR0010500546 units or $
HDF Emerging Markets Equity IA CHF FR0010500512 units or CHF
in cash by bank wire*
by bank check or post check via Euroclear*
* to the account of RBC DEXIA Investor Service Bank France
IBAN of account for redemptions:
I hereby declare and acknowledge that I have received a copy of the information notice or simplified prospectus, as applicable,
for the funds in which I am subscribing and that I have noted the amount of management fees, subscription fees and
redemption fees, as well as the investment policy and the recommended minimum investment period.
The data contained in this document will be used for purposes of internal procedures and to comply with legal and regulatory
obligations. You may access and/or rectify your personal data by writing to: HDF Finance S.A., 40 rue La Pérouse, 75116 Paris.
The subscriber can obtain the funds' detailed notice and latest periodic report from the management company or the custodian.
Signature or stamp of the custodian: Signature :