SPECIFIC RULES OF THE JACK-FM BIKE NIGHT AT QUAKER
STEAK AND LUBE GIVEAWAY
May 27, 2011
1. Official Rules for the Jack-FM Bike Night (“Contest”) are to
be applied in conjunction with the Keymarket Generic
Contest Rules. (Copy Attached)
2. Contest will take place between June 1st and September
28th, at Quaker Steak and Lube, at the Highlands, Wheeling,
3. Official Drawing will be held on Thursday September 29th at
the JACK FM offices.
4. One winner will be drawn from entries submitted at Quaker
Steak and Lube at the Highlands on June 1st, July 6th,
August 3rd and September 28th.
5. Grand Prize winner will receive: A 2010 Harley Davidson
883 Iron Sportster valued at the retail price of $7999.00.
6. Contest is open to all legal residents of Ohio, West Virginia,
and Pennsylvania, 18 years or older, except; employees of ,
Keymarket of Ohio, LLC, Contest sponsors and/or Valley
Harley Davidson, Quaker Steak and Lube, their immediate
families, and employees of other broadcast stations, other
media, and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
7. One winner will be notified by phone on September 29th. .
Winner has thirty days to claim their prize at Valley Harley
Davidson, 1034 East Bethlehem, Blvd., and Wheeling, WV
26003, in person with positive photo ID and valid driver’s
8. Winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the full retail
value of the Grand Prize and are responsible for any
applicable federal, state, or local taxes.
9. WYJK-FM, Keymarket of Ohio, LLC, its affiliates, and their
representatives and employees are not responsible for any
claims, liabilities, or damages arising out of or in conjunction
with any prizes won in this contest.
10. Prize is non transferable and has no cash value.
11. Winner of the Grand Prize is responsible for pick up of the
prize fulfilling all legal and safety requirements.