The best way to understand your
customer’s experience is to have one.
How will Mystery shopping verifies that organizational standards
and procedures are being implemented accordingly across
Mystery Shopping all locations. Mystery shopping is an objective ‘snapshot’ of
help your business? a guest’s experience, an ‘in the moment’ evaluation of service
execution. It is not about finding errors and singling out
1. It is estimated that defecting
employee mistakes. Rather it provides an objective evaluation
customers will tell eight to 10
of how a company executes its brand promise and serves
people about their negative
the guest. Mystery shopping provides valuable feedback
experience with your company.
on service, cleanliness, quality and sales efforts.
One in five will tell 20 people.
Why Use a Mystery Shop Program?
2. Loyal customers become familiar
with your way of business, and are • Verify minimum standards are being met and compliance
usually the first to see and report standards are in place.
opportunities for improvement. • Spot training gaps undermining brand promise.
• Identify coaching and reward opportunities for team members.
3. A five percent improvement in • Keep operational elements of the customer experience
retention rates can raise profits top of mind for your team.
from 15 percent to 50 percent. • Evaluate and benchmark performance against competitors.
Key Observations Measured during a Mystery Shop
Mystery Shopping Market Force works with the corporate client to ensure the
– Monitor Your Brand Promise Mystery Shop Audit Form is based on the operational standards
and service objectives of your organization. Aligning corporate
standards with observation points ensures the mystery shop
results provide value-added, actionable data to initiate service
When a brand promise and/or operational improvements. Evaluation areas include:
is executed consistently • Customer Service
• Sales Techniques
across the enterprise, • Product Knowledge/Quality
customers become • Adherence to Policies and Procedures
• Employee Integrity – the handling of cash
devoted advocates. and customer receipts
• Cleanliness and Sanitation
Lead with intelligence
Receive a Best Practices Guide: The Market Force Mystery Shop Program
When you sign up for Mystery Shopping makes it easy for you to:
you will receive a Market Force Best • Monitor customer service levels within and across
Practices Guide that contains helpful the organization.
tips to get you started.
• Ensure adherence to organizational standards and policies.
• Identify weaknesses in current processes.
Take Advantage of • Create a more customer-centric organization.
Market Force Services: • Improve staff morale, reward star employees and train
Market Force not only provides best-in- underachievers to excel.
class feedback solutions, we provide
• Save time by scheduling shop reports to be emailed to
best-in-class customer satisfaction and
your team members instead of waiting for team members
employee engagement consulting and
to log-in and check reports.
implementation services as well.
• If already a Market Force client, correlate mystery shop
results with customer survey results to get a holistic view
Learn more: of the customer experience.
Market Force would welcome the
opportunity to take your business to the Key Features
next level with our best-in-class customer
• Professionally trained shoppers who know what
feedback programs. Let us show you how.
to look for and capture
• Classification levels to easily track trends
• Real-time notification to designated levels of
We’ll help you management via email
create a consistent • Online reporting and dashboards with 24/7 access
brand experience. • Save, email and publish (PDF, Excel) online reports
• Schedule reports delivered via email
• Objective and authentic analysis of store and
employee performance and compliance
• Effective ongoing monitoring of service levels
• Measure and gain clarity on operational aspects
affecting the customer experience
• Recognize and reward exceptional employee performance
• Identify coaching opportunities
• Foster customer-centric culture
• Evaluate training effectiveness
• Benchmark against other locations and competitors
Call 1.877.301.5469 for more information.
248 Centennial Pkwy, Suite 150 | Louisville, CO 80027 | 303.402.6920 | www.marketforce.com Lead with intelligence