MID-STATE ADULT EDUCATION
DRIVER EDUCATION FALL 2011
MOORESVILLE HIGH SCHOOL SITE
CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION: September 6 – 29, 2011
Monday – Thursday, 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Mooresville High School Door 1 ~ Room 137
BEHIND THE WHEEL DRIVING: October 3 – November 1, 2011
6 hours behind the wheel and 6 observation hours per student, 2 students per car.
Driving schedule includes evenings and weekends.
Driving instructors will set up times with each student during classroom session.
• Cost: $350.00 (check, money order, or cash). Make checks out to: Mooresville High School.
o This is to be PAID in FULL at registration.
o This fee is NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
o Return check fee $25.00.
• Students must be 15 years and 180 days (15 ½) of age by September 6, 2011
• Students do not need to be present to register. Info needed: student legal name, date of birth, and
parent/guardian in case of emergency name and phone number.
• Enrollment priority will be based on first 22 students that pay in full, regardless of residence.
• The written and behind the wheel test are required when applying for a regular Driver License.
If student passes both the classroom and behind the wheel instruction with 80% of higher they
may register for the “Waiver” program. Which is the behind the wheel testing with an instructor
trained by BMV for “Waiver” testing. This will be offered at completion of fall session for a fee
of $25.00 payable in cash or money order ONLY.
• All rules and regulations will conform to guidelines established by the State Dept. of Education
and the Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
• Students are REQUIRED to attend 30 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours of behind
the wheel driving and PASS both, with 80% or higher, per the Indiana DOE and BMV
REGISTRATION DATES: August 16 – September 1, 2011
MHS STAFF DOES NOT REGISTER YOU! YOU MUST ATTEND ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
Tuesdays & Thursdays ~ 11:00 – 1:00 P.M.
EOC Building, (320 N. Indiana Street)
Wednesdays ~ 11:30 – 12:30 P.M. (last half 1st lunch & first half 2nd lunch)
Mooresville High School Cafeteria
Thursday, September 1, 2011 ~ 4:00 – 6:00 P.M.
Mooresville High School (Door 1 @ Welcome Center)
CALL 317 831-5262 for more information!