1 x Participation entry for the “2011 Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour”
1 X Cape Town Tourism branded Cycling top and shorts
PRIZE VALUE: R 1 000.00 per prize / winner
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 2011 CAPE ARGUS PICK N PAY CYCLE TOUR
1. Entry to competition is open to one entry per person per identity number. This
competition is only open to local residents of South Africa.
2. No purchase is necessary. Entries must be received by the dates stated. Cape Town
Tourism cannot accept any responsibility for entries lost, delayed or modified in transit.
3. By way of entry, the entrant accepts to abide to the rules and regulations of the
competition and the “Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour” event.
4. The competition is open to anyone 18 years and older, except for Cape Town Tourism
employees, their immediate families, their immediate sponsors and associated
5. The prize is not transferable, not exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative.
There will be no refund in the event of cancellation by the client.
6. Entrants are required to submit a creative answer to a question. Winners will be
selected by a panel of representatives of Cape Town Tourism who, at their discretion,
will select the best answer/s based upon originality, creativity, and adherence to the
word limit. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
7. The winners will be notified telephonically and / or by email within 28 days of
competition closure. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be
8. Winners will be responsible for insurance and making the necessary health checks.
Cape Town Tourism accepts no responsibility for any death, injury or illness suffered or
sustained by any person.
9. Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use winners name and photograph in
editorial for advertising and publicity purposes as desired by Cape Town Tourism and
its immediate sponsors.
10. The entrant is solely responsible for any costs incurred and arrangements to and from
the “Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour” event. The prize does not include any travel,
accommodation or hosting arrangements for the entrant.
11. Prizes will be posted to the address nominated by the winner/s. No responsibility will
be accepted by Cape Town Tourism for any lost or misdirected mail. The participation
entry to the “Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour’ event must be claimed in person at
the Cycle Tour Lifestyle Expo, Good Hope Centre, Sir Lowry Road, Cape Town, 8001
unless the winner is otherwise advised. Photographic identification of the winner will
be required (examples include drivers licence/passport/student card where photo
included) to claim a prize.
12. The winner will be required to write one guest blog in January, February and March