Alba-Golden ISD Substitute Teacher Information
All applicants must provide Alba-Golden ISD with an application for employment and
the following items:
1. Copy of high school diploma or the equivalent; certified teachers need proof of
2. Copy of valid driver’s license
3. Copy of social security card.
4. I-9 Form
5. W-4 Form
6. Fingerprint Criminal History Report
7. Letter of Reasonable Assurance
Dress Code for substitutes is the same as teacher dress code as described in the employee
Non-Degreed $55.00 per day
Bachelor’s Degree $70.00 per day
Certified $85.00 per day
Half a day is ½ of full day pay
When a certified teacher will be out of the classroom for more than ten days, the District
shall employ a certified substitute at the average daily rate of a first year teacher (begins
on 11th consecutive day).
Payday is once a month.