Top 10 Modern Bathroom Design Tips
Are you planning to upgrade or to renovate your bathroom? If yes, read this article to know the
latest bathroom designs in the market.
Our bathroom is one important area of our house which needs all the care and attention to make it
presentable and beautiful. It is where we spend lots of time cleaning, pampering and relaxing before
we go to work, to school and to bed. It is considered our private sanctuary where we rejuvenate and
where we relax after a stressful and tedious day.
Since it is the most visited area of the house, it is just proper to make it presentable, sanitary,
modern and multi-functional not only for family members, but also for visiting friends and relatives.
At present, bathrooms become more high tech, stylish and multifunctional. To meet the growing
needs and demands of consumers, bath and shower manufacturers invented state-of-the art fixtures
aimed at bringing convenience, comfort and style to homeowners.
During the design process, many interior designers failed to furnish our bath and shower area with
the right fixtures, but with little effort we can improve it to make it more pleasing and to achieve a
unique style that we can be proud of.
There are no specific rules on how we can beautify our bathroom, but with our creative skills,
resourcefulness and right bath and shower fixtures, we can decorate the area efficiently. We can
emulate and can get inspirations from the top 10 modern ecological friendly bathrooms.
In 2011, ecological friendly designs and materials are the latest rage in home interior decoration
highlighting the use of natural materials, organic materials, energy saving fixtures and colorful
designs. These are inspired by nature and professional interior designers used trendy interior design
colors like natural wood, bright sky and grass tones to create cheerful contemporary bathroom
designs. These modern bathroom designs have large windows, wood structures, stone and other
decorating elements to create relaxing environment. Aside from arranging green house plants, they
used leaves and flowers to create a spa like ambiance.
The famous modern bathroom trends for 2011 include:
1. Antique bathroom with different furniture pieces and accessories - This design utilizes high
grade quality plastic, exotic wood and natural stone.
2. Contemporary bathroom showers - This bathroom uses water saving and energy efficient
whirlpool and shower fixtures.
3. Modern eco bathtubs design - Interior designers use energy efficient bathtubs with light
emitting diodes (LED) lights.
4. Modern stone and wood bathtub designs - This design uses man made stone materials.
5. Eco design trends - It uses ecological friendly washer models with water efficient bathroom
faucets and energy efficient modern lights.
6. Smart sensor bathroom faucets - It uses state-of-the art sensors to regulate water temperature
7. Eco bathroom LED lighting
8. Multifunctional contemporary bathroom decoration - Interior designers use fashionable and
comfortable furniture pieces to minimize bathroom space.
9. Modern luxury designs - This bathroom designs use stainless and wooden steel heaters
which can change temperature settings accordingly.
10.Colorful modern design bathroom trends - This designs use colorful, high quality and
ecological friendly shower heads.