SAP ABAP / ABAP HR / WORKFLOW
integrated course - syllabus
1. Overview of ERP Necessity of ERP
2. Why SAP? ,ASAP Methodology and SAP R/3 Architecture,
3. Login and Navigation of SAP
4. Introduction to ABAP Workbench
ABAP Data Dictionary [Tables, types of tables, Domains, Data elements, views. Search
help, Structures, Lock objects]
5. Development class, Transport management/Requests system, System landscape
[Development server, Test server, Production server and Sandbox system]
6. Introduction to ABAP Programming, Data types classification, Data types and Data
Elementary data types.
7. Program controls. Data declarations Program controls IF-ENDIF’s, Case-Endcase,
8. Internal tables: Different operations of Internal tables: Append, Insert, Modify, Sort,
Read, Collect, Clear, Refresh, Free and Delete.Exercise on Internal tables.
9. Modularization techniques.
Macros, Include programs, Subroutines and Function modules.
10. Overiew of various functional modules of SAP like SD, MM , FICO and HR
11. ABAP Reports-Conventional reports, Interactive reports and ALV’s
12. Interfaces: BDC’s like Call transaction method and Session method with SD and MM
modules, File handling on application server
13. Conversions like LSMW.
14. Data migration significance in Projects and its overview in exhaustive manner.
15. Module pool programming/ Dialog /Online programming /Transactions.
Introduction to screen painter tool, Screen designing, flow logic, Events like PBO and
PAI. Designing screen using Push buttons, Radio buttons, Check boxes, Sub screens, tab
strips and Table controls.
16. Forms: SCRIPTS and SMARTFORMS: Introduction to Scripts and Smart forms:
Main windows, Paragraph format and Character format. Driver programs and Standard
17. Enhancments: BADI’s, USER exits, Function exits and menu exits with scenarios.
SAP ABAP HR
1. Introduction to SAP HR Module
2. Importance of Infotypes, Creation of custom Infotypes
3. Expalanation of various important standard Infotypes .
4. Report programs to fetch PA data and various Time and Payroll cluster data
5. Discussion of FAQ’s asked for ABAP HR interviews.
1. Importance of workflow and its advantages.
2. Architecture of WORKFLOW: workflow builder, business objects, methods
3. Defining events and Business interfaces
4. Triggering events and deadline monitoring
5. Debugging and Trouble shooting of WORKFLOW’S
Resume Preparation, Mock interviews, exercises and JOB cracking strategies