Mary L. Whalen
576 Foley Street
Hollywood, FL 33204
A position in real estate sales.
Summary of Qualifications
• Management and executive experience in real estate brokering and property
• Expert knowledge of all financial operations.
• Excellent interpersonal communication.
• Proficient in all computer applications.
• Consistently recognized for work ethic and attention to detail.
McBride Property Management, Hollywood, FL
1995 - Present
Real Estate Sales Professional / Property Manager
Responsible for selling residential properties. Manage all phases of the sale from client
cultivation to contract negotiation.
• Manage 5 10-unit buildings in addition to sales duties.
• Received 'TOP Real Estate Agent' of the Year.
Spanish Brokers, Inc., Hollywood, FL
1988 - 1995
Provided property management for 100 units including screening, rent collection,
scheduling maintenance and on-call status 24 hours per day.
• Averaged 95-100% occupancy.
• Automated rent collection.
• Improved revenue each year.
Richards, Inc., Hollywood, FL
1982 - 1988
Responsible for selling new issues (IPOs), municipal bonds, and other securities to
companies and high net-worth individuals.
• Processed and accounted for millions of dollars in trades each year.
Real Estate Courses & Seminars; 1988 to 1999
• Technical Appraisal of Real Estate, 4 hours, 1990.
• Graduate Realtors Institute Course I, II & III, 90 hours, 1988.
FLORIDA REALTY COLLEGE, Hollywood, FL
Professional Development Courses
FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY, Tallahasee, FL
HOLLYWOOD JR. COLLEGE, Hollywood, FL
College Prerequisite Courses